Some nfl ideas

epper

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That red Pats jersey looks amazing. Just amazing. No question in my mind that should be their home.

As for the Panthers' shade of blue... I couldn't disagree more. It is great the way it is. Check back the the first or second page of this post. There is a pic of the Panthers in light blue jerseys and black pants. It looks so goods it is ridiculous.

With much fanfare, I now unveil the Colts blue helmet...

colts blue helmet (c/p)

I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let Indy be!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

With much fanfare, I now unveil the Colts blue helmet...

colts blue helmet (c/p)

I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let Indy be!

I was just seeing what it'd look like. Anyone like it? I do.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I don't think the Pack would look too bad in green pants if they were the right green and had white striping with a lil black. I also threw in an alt gold jersey. Of course the Pack are traditionalists and would never consider an alt jersey unless it was an historic one.

Ahman1.jpg

Ahman2.jpg

as i said earlier, the packers would never look good in green pants, although they would look nice in a gold jersey/white pants combo (possibly a white helmet as well if the Pack were able to petition to have it for use once per year)...but that's just my opinion.  take it as you will.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived