New Idaho FB Uniforms

jimsimo

Good, but not great. The "IDAHO" on the front is way to close to the numbers and the numbers are also way too thick. The all-black is a decent idea but gold pants would look better.

This is definitely a downgrade from Adidas. Here's the old unis for comparison:

170508.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

*sigh*

I remember the days when football jerseys had sleeves, and the pants extended below the knee.

Fault the three-eyed monster...evolution. :D

And IS #4 wearing a tank top??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Eh. I've seen worse... Miami template, Denver Broncos, Oregon Ducks. I've seen better LSU, Florida State, Green Bay, etc. But really we're discussing Idaho... is anyone really going to see them? Well besides when they get beat by some D1 school by 56 points! :D I know what this site is about, I just thought I'd post on a uniform that I'd give a "B" to.

What I wanna know is WHO voted "yes" on these?!

There HAD to be some sort of group meeting or something.....

I think this is Dennis Erickson's doing. Everytime a team gets a new coach it seems like he wants to put his stamp on it. So, they go from good looking simple jerseys to awkward looking simple jerseys. Of course this is nowhere near as bad as what Mike Stoops did to Arizona.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Just why have the lengths of football pants gotten shorter and shorter?

If it's just for style, it's a damn stupid style. Don't you want the pants and, thus, the padding to protect the knees?

If there is a more practical reason, could somebody please fill me in on it?

Are football pants now officially shorter than basketball shorts?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

:D The Vandals will look sharp this season - I am personally not a fan of the black on black uniform, but theirs look pretty good!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If there is a more practical reason, could somebody please fill me in on it?

You can run faster if you don't have a bunch of restrictive material around the knees. During my football career in the mid '90s (which sadly, due to my being an extremely slow safety and wide receiver, didn't get beyond high school), players were just starting to go without kneepads in college football, and I remember one day we tried it out... and it's true, you can run slightly faster. I imagine that wearing shorter pants is an extension of the same concept.

Or maybe they just needed to cut material off the bottom of their football shorts to sew it onto the bottom of their basketball shorts.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived