"Turn Ahead the Clock"

Shroinke

While reading a past UniWatch article, I was reminded of when baseball did one of the more unique things I've seen from the four major leagues. It decided to have their players wear uniforms from the future (more specifically the year 2021).

Anyway, much browsing turned up a little website that displayed many (if not all) the uniforms worn that day, so I thought I'd just post the link.

Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys

I don't know if this has been posted before (the search feature on the forums seems to not work for me), but here are some examples.

They range from the mundane:

Royals.jpg

To the downright wacky

Diamondbacks__front_.jpg

Diamondbacks__back_.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got all of the official Style Guide sheets - on loan...I keep meaning to scan them and post them someday...

(and get the book back to its rightful owner!)

Pantone, that would be incredibly sweet. I did a fairly big TATC mod for MVP Baseball 2005 a while back, but I released it in an incomplete state because I simply couldn't find enough pictures of the uniforms...

tatcpreview.jpg

cle_front.jpgcle_back.jpg

...I would love having something to work from so I could release the uniforms I wasn't able to make...

Those uniforms were laughable. The robotic Cardinals? Who was the ad wizard that came up with that one.

Does anyone remember what the White Sox one looked like? I think it was just a large Sox logo on the front, like the Royals and Marlins jerseys on that website. Anyone know anything else? Thanks.

I've got all of the official Style Guide sheets - on loan...I keep meaning to scan them and post them someday...

Pantone, that would be incredibly sweet. I did a fairly big TATC mod for MVP Baseball 2005 a while back, but I released it in an incomplete state because I simply couldn't find enough pictures of the uniforms...

tatcpreview.jpg

...I would love having something to work from so I could release the uniforms I wasn't able to make...

Those look great, but I'm pretty sure that all the teams had the names sideways, running up the left side of the jersey's back along the number.

How many teams also did TATC caps? I know the Brewers did, and the Mets, but I don't know about any others. I'd presume clubs like the Mariners and Giants did, since they overhauled their color scheme, but I'm not positive.

No worries.

Looking at Chris' site (where I should have gone in the first place!), I see that I misremembered the placement of names. I thought it was on the left side, it was on the right.

Pirates:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=4935

Marlins:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=4936

I don't get it; uniform design and functinon has remained largely unchanged for the better part of a century... and they thought in 20 years every team would look beyond ridiculous and have catarracts? (how else do you explain the enormous logos?)

tatcpreview.jpg

Those look great, but I'm pretty sure that all the teams had the names sideways, running up the left side of the jersey's back along the number.

How many teams also did TATC caps? I know the Brewers did, and the Mets, but I don't know about any others. I'd presume clubs like the Mariners and Giants did, since they overhauled their color scheme, but I'm not positive.

It's pretty much impossible to do the names as they're supposed to be done, Gothamite (I've got modding experience for that game as well and can attest to this).

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived