"Turn Ahead the Clock"

Shroinke

I've got all of the official Style Guide sheets - on loan...I keep meaning to scan them and post them someday...

(and get the book back to its rightful owner!)

Pantone, that would be incredibly sweet. I did a fairly big TATC mod for MVP Baseball 2005 a while back, but I released it in an incomplete state because I simply couldn't find enough pictures of the uniforms...

tatcpreview.jpg

cle_front.jpgcle_back.jpg

...I would love having something to work from so I could release the uniforms I wasn't able to make...

apparently in 2021 The Cleveland Indians will move to India.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Kirby Puckett game worn TATC jersey:

http://www.jimyackel.com/baseball.htm

34Puckett7-06.JPG

Blue/gray #34 PUCKETT, NOB, Russell Athletic size 48 Turn Ahead The Clock jersey. Kirby Puckett wore this jersey during the 2000 season, versus Seattle, for batting practice and for a pregame ceremony. Though he was retired, Puckett did indeed take batting practice in this game. Use is evidenced from batting practice, in the form of some light pilling on the lower front and on the back, near the #3. Other wear includes a washed out brown stain on the Twins chest logo.

Anyone interested in buying any of these monsterosities, I know a guy who ended up with a box of them. He can't even give them away.

Well, heck, if he wants to give them away... ;)

...and, yes, it is completely impossible to change the placement of the numbers and letters in MVP - you can hide them by replacing them with blank PNGs, but that's it.

I've got all of the official Style Guide sheets - on loan...I keep meaning to scan them and post them someday...

(and get the book back to its rightful owner!)

Pantone, that would be incredibly sweet. I did a fairly big TATC mod for MVP Baseball 2005 a while back, but I released it in an incomplete state because I simply couldn't find enough pictures of the uniforms...

tatcpreview.jpg

cle_front.jpgcle_back.jpg

...I would love having something to work from so I could release the uniforms I wasn't able to make...

apparently in 2021 The Cleveland Indians will move to India.

That's outsourcing for ya.

Mercury Mets, anyone?

MM.JPG

Why did the Mercury Mets have the "female" symbol on the front of their jersey?

...unless "Mets" is short for "metrosexuals"...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I believe thats the planetary symbol for Mercury... the female symbol doesnt have the two little horns on top of it right?

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I believe thats the planetary symbol for Mercury... the female symbol doesnt have the two little horns on top of it right?

Correct. All though the female symbol is used for Venus, and the male symbol is used for Mars.

May be NOT the SYMBOL, but...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I believe thats the planetary symbol for  Mercury... the female symbol doesnt have the two little horns on top of it right?

Correct. All though the female symbol is used for Venus, and the male symbol is used for Mars.

MUST RE - FRAIN - FROM - MA - KING - U - RA - NUS - jokes...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Anyone interested in buying any of these monsterosities, I know a guy who ended up with a box of them.  He can't even give them away.

Put me down for the giveaway, too, Bouj. :) I wouldn't mind having a piece of baseball "history." Seriously, though -- what sizes / teams / price?

Anyone interested in buying any of these monsterosities, I know a guy who ended up with a box of them.  He can't even give them away.

Put me down for the giveaway, too, Bouj. :) I wouldn't mind having a piece of baseball "history." Seriously, though -- what sizes / teams / price?

I'm interested too, even though the Cubs didn't do it.

I remember a story and I forget who the player was, but he was on a team that wore the TATC jerseys. Shortly after that game he was traded to a team that had yet to wear the TATC jerseys. So that player who I can't remember is the only player to wear the TATC jerseys twice.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Anyone interested in buying any of these monsterosities, I know a guy who ended up with a box of them. He can't even give them away.

I would be interested and would pay. Interested in Twins, Brewers or Braves in 48 or 52 if he has those.

Archived