California Golden Bears

KevinMcD

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be drunk. There's no way I just tuned into an Oregon game and saw horrid yellow jerseys...and Oregon wasn't the one wearing them.

That's like turning on a TV show with Dave Chappelle and Ray Romano and hearing laughing...and Dave Chappelle's not the one telling jokes.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but ...

I actually like those Cal uniforms.

Maybe it's the blue and gold, which always go well together. Maybe it's that while it's extremely colorful, it's not garishly colorful. Maybe because I've seen a high school team here in North Dakota (Beulah) wear blue pants with gold jerseys and it always looked good on them. Maybe it's a combination of all of the above.

I like 'em, too. Just came back from the game, and damn, those jerseys make them stand out all the way from Tightwad Hill. Don't get me wrong, I like their blue jerseys much, much better. But as long as they keep playing well and winning football games going in to play the :cursing:-ing USC Trojans, I don't care if they played naked.

galaxy.png

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but ...

I actually like those Cal uniforms.

Maybe it's the blue and gold, which always go well together. Maybe it's that while it's extremely colorful, it's not garishly colorful. Maybe because I've seen a high school team here in North Dakota (Beulah) wear blue pants with gold jerseys and it always looked good on them. Maybe it's a combination of all of the above.

ironically, I'd recently been thinking of how good a gold alt would look on Cal, especially if they wore blue pants, and boom, they musta been thinking likewise. I don't figure there's any doubt what I think of these ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like that jersey and hate oregon's. I can't explain why--except to say that the rest of oregon's look is awful.

When they showed the highlights on ESPN and said "Cal vs. Oregon", I naturally assumed that Oregon was in the yellows for a split second. As suggested on ESPN, maybe it messed with Oregon just a little bit.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i thought that oregon was wearing a different uniform combination throughout the season, i believe that they wore this combination already....plus i thought that the jerseys for cal were nice, i liked how the numbers had no outline, i think they should wear the riciprical of these yellows as their fulltime home jerseys

Miami.png

Archived