Worst Hat......

cappital92

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AGHH!!

I screamed when I saw it. The logo stinks, and it is there twice. The closup is scary.

Not to nitpick, but its actually there 3 times, which means even worse, the side pannel things are symetrical and make an appearance on the other side of the cap as well.

On a related note I really like that Blue Jackets version of this hat, one of a few where they decided that taking an alternate logo and using it in the side pannel might be a good idea instead of plastering the same logo 3 times on a hat. I believe this is the first time we have seen the star/flag logo on a hat, and I hope it continues.

SEAsig.png

1_250.jpg

they have other teams in this style as well (where the logo is gray)

Interesting how the SABRES wordmark is just a plain one and not their new wordmark.

The wordmark contains more than just stylized letters, so they used a generic font. The same is true for the other teams that have more than just a wordmark or don't have a word mark at all (see Dallas, Montreal, and New Jersey).

Save the slugalo.

I think this is the perfect example of "be careful what you wish for" because it seemed that all the Buffalo fans wanted a return to blue and yellow and this is what they got with their blue and yellow. Ouch.

KISSwall09.jpg

Someone help me - the slug and those uniforms are growing on me. In fact, I'd actually buy a Slug jersey and wear it.

Mind you I also really like the current Bills jerseys so according to most people I have the worst taste in sports esthetics.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Someone help me - the slug and those uniforms are growing on me. In fact, I'd actually buy a Slug jersey and wear it.

Mind you I also really like the current Bills jerseys so according to most people I have the worst taste in sports esthetics.

Most people are correct.

Archived