For those who can't make up their mind...

Mingjai

I can't believe BYU Bookstore is selling THESE:

63238902947.jpg

I imagine that means there's Ohio State-Michigan, Alabama-Auburn, UCLA-USC, Texas-Texas A&M, etc., hats out there as well.

Maybe for a parent who has a kid attending each school?

Even through the darkest days....this fire burns...always

EAGLEZZZZ.png

I see nothing wrong with that hat. Think you can have a parent who has a kid in each school, or in my case I'm looking at getting my doctorate at my rival school UTEP. I went to New Mexico State for my undergrad by the way. I would be more than happy wearing both school colors to a game. Now if it was two pro teams on a hat say the Cowboys and the Redskins then we have to go back to the woodshed and have a talk.

noutep2-med.gifnmst2-med.gifnmst1-med.gifnonmex-med.gif

Go Aggies!

That's almost as ridiculous of an idea as that ND-OSU jersey Brady Quinn's sister/AJ Hawk's girlfriend Laura Quinn was wearing at the Fiesta Bowl last year.

Though, it's an interesting concept. I'd like to see what a USC/UCLA one looks like.....

I saw Darren and Jamie Sharper's dad wearing a half Packers/half Ravens jersey (when Darren was on the Packers and Jamie was on the Ravens) at a Green Bay/Baltimore game a few years ago. I thought it was interesting, but then again there weren't cameras on him the whole game.

Next year I wonder if we'll see something similar from a member of the Bailey (Champ and Boss) family when Detroit and Denver play each other.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Those have existed in Indiana as a liscense plate for freaking years. I remember seeing on on a truck at I-U in 03.

pur-7099449.jpg

When I lived in Kentucky, I saw stuff like this constantly:

16453_big.jpg

These are pretty popular among undergrads on campus:

29008_m.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Those have existed in Indiana as a liscense plate for freaking years. I remember seeing on on a truck at I-U in 03.

pur-7099449.jpg

They sell the same thing in Oklahoma for OSU & OU. Usually when you see them on people's cars in this state, it's usually their way of saying "I'm a bandwagon fan for OU during football season, but OSU during basketball season."

8416ol3.jpg

These are pretty popular among undergrads on campus:

29008_m.jpg

heh, there's a somewhat popular shirt like that around here...only that version reads "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly," typically with the Packers as the good, and the Bears and Vikes as the bad and ugly, though I may have seen versions with the Bears as the good instead.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

>Next year I wonder if we'll see something similar from a member of the Bailey (Champ and Boss) family when Detroit and Denver play each other.

As if you'd have people admit to being Lions fans. BTW...Where did all those "Tiger fans" from a few weeks ago run off to?

What's with those huge buckeye stickers up there?

I remember seeing a split jersey that was pretty popular a few years back, but I can't remember the two teams for the life of me. It actually looked pretty cool.

10792.jpg

I've seen "Friends don't let friends go to...." shirts.

I've also seen Florida State shirts with the good, the bad and the ugly referring to FSU, Miami and UF.

They sell the same thing in Oklahoma for OSU & OU. Usually when you see them on people's cars in this state, it's usually their way of saying "I'm a bandwagon fan for OU during football season, but OSU during basketball season."

8416ol3.jpg

I've seen a lot of those "house divided" license plates around here, sometimes with some odd combos that are not traditional rivalries (LSU/Georgia, for instance)... I think rather than referring to bandwagon fans, such plates usually refer to interfamily situations, e.g., Dad went to one university and Mom went to another, or Mom & Dad went to one college and Junior went to the other... A neighbor who used to live across the street had stepdaughters at both LSU and Auburn, and being a fair parent and not having gone to college himself, had the weird scene of having BOTH school's bumper stickers on his truck....

:P

It is what it is.

I guess maybe if you have a relative who went to both schools, it might be okay to wear a hat like this. But even if I did my undergrad at one school and my grad studies at another, I still wouldn't be able to bring myself to wear this hat. I'd go red or blue, but not both.

I always thought for a rivalry like BYU-Utah, Alabama-Auburn, Michigan-Ohio State, Army-Navy, etc., I think you have to love one and hate the other. I know in Utah, when you are born, they either wrap you in a blue blanket or a red blanket and you're set for life!

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived