Lions score 201 in defeating Ohio State

WJMorris3

Hell, I wonder what the OSU-Marion coach said to the kids after they gave up 104 points in the second half.

That's just nuts, man. 201 points in a game... one guy nails 21 3-pointers. This was a massacre.

I honestly don't even see how that is possible. How can there be 279 points scored in one game?

*EDIT* Ok I am definitely the idiot of the day today. I thought this was a football game. Should of looked at the link.*EDIT*

I thought the same thing. I was like no one could do that on Madden, let alone real life,

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Oh ya can score over 200 pts in Madden NFL 2004 by the way... there a bonus card that can give ya 10 points for a touchdown and 7 points for a field goal alone so if ya can score say 15 tds (total would be 150) and 8 field goals (total would be 56pts) and add that up ya might have 206 pts in one game against a NFL opponent in exhibition game if so... so it possible but that would be the wildest one to do if it actually happened in a real NFL game or so.... didnt the Washington Redskins score 72 pts in game before if I remmy right?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

didnt the Washington Redskins score 72 pts in game before if I remmy right?

they did play in a game where one team won 72-0. The Skins, however, lost that game to a very pissed off Bears team...and I mean VERY. Legend has it that the last practice before the game basically consisted of the whole team running the length of the field screaming with rage...and the rest was history.

we'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation...with your T-formation!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Quick trivia question: Who was the first NCAA team to score 200 points in a basketball game?

That would be Troy back in 1992 who UNLOADED 258 on DeVry Institute of Atlanta(who themselves scored 141).

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Quick trivia question: Who was the first NCAA team to score 200 points in a basketball game?

That would be Troy back in 1992 who UNLOADED 258 on DeVry Institute of Atlanta(who themselves scored 141).

Ha, I knew that someone would help me with the shameless plug. In fact, I remember that in elementary school some people from Troy (State) came to my elementary school (I lived 30 minutes from Troy at the time) talking about the record shortly after it happened. They even handed out some buttons with "258" on them. Unfortunately, I no longer have one of those buttons. :(

Archived