Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Well here I tried mixing their original jerseys with a modern flair, I like the way it came out. The number font is the Sharks current font only stretched horizontally a bit to give it more "bulk". Other than that... not much to say about these...

sharks.png

C&C as usual...

I actually really like all of the jerseys, including the alt. that being said, I don't especially like any sharks concept that doesnt 'change their logo. sticking with their primary logo is a mistake in my mind, I never really liked it. on the jersey designs though, nice job, put em on the ice.

love it :hockeysmiley:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

looks like an awesome blend of designs. looks to me like a mix of old and new, without looking like a design ripoff.

this uniform really says "san jose sharks"

awesome job.

And this from a Sharks hater! :P

I think this is one of your best concepts. My only thought is to maybe make the cuffs on the Home jersey match the style of the Road and keep the white to the end instead of going to teal again. Or switch the black and white stripes.

In any sense, very nice. I think the 3rd should keep the primary logo still. The shoulder logo only really works as that, a shoulder logo.

Archived