Biron Mask

js °

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Job!

I LOVE the 2nd one. The first one was great but the 2nd ones pretty much unbeatable. (I just don't like the repetion of round logos on the top of the mask.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

That's an amazing design. But yeah. With Biron now a Flyer and possibly long term are you still going to do designs for him?

I always like Vanbiesbrouck's psycho flyer P mask :) Maybe an offshoot of that :P

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Well, with the trade, this is a moot point, but count me in with the camp that likes the use of the script-B.

Personally, I like it as a hint of the direction the Sluggies could (and should) go by adopting a variant of the full set, but co-opting that with the idea of having a separate Marty-Mark until then is tres sweet. And as far as clashing with the current logos, I don't see that as happening...because every logo they already use looks bad on its own, and even worse compared to the ones they should have used.

The first concept is very nice, but I love the second one. However, shouldn't your herd buffs have red eyes, to match every Sabres Buffalo so far? Or was that intentional?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I feel horrible for you that you have put all this effort into a design he'll never get to use... your only hope now is that you can convince Ty Conklin to wear one of these masks... mind you who knows if he'll still be around at the end of this season, lol.

Great work though, I hope he asks you to design his Flyers mask to make up for the fact you didn't get to put your Sabres deisgn on his new Buffalo one...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I feel horrible for you that you have put all this effort into a design he'll never get to use... your only hope now is that you can convince Ty Conklin to wear one of these masks... mind you who knows if he'll still be around at the end of this season, lol.

Great work though, I hope he asks you to design his Flyers mask to make up for the fact you didn't get to put your Sabres deisgn on his new Buffalo one...

we're stuck with conk for at least this and next season..... :cursing:

2004RedSox.png

Marty can always use it as a souviner. He's spent a gabillion years in Buffalo...you know...he can't just forget us. :(

That's never going to happen.

Maybe you (js) could contact him about making a new helment

Biron is a UFA, so I doubt he'll be with the Flyers beyond this season. On that note, he'll probably stick with the white mask for now.

The Flyers traded him with every intention of bringing him back as the number 1 for next year. Shouldnt be too hard to do when youre 26 mil under the cap.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Biron is a UFA, so I doubt he'll be with the Flyers beyond this season. On that note, he'll probably stick with the white mask for now.

With the position they're in in the standings, why would they bring in a rental player?

I like the sabres masks... I think some of you guys on here should try mask making. With all the talent you guys have, you could probably make some pretty sick ones (that I would want to install to my game).

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

What happened to Miller? I thought he was thier goalie. (If he's injured, I havent seen anything on it)

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

What happened to Miller? I thought he was thier goalie. (If he's injured, I havent seen anything on it)

He's fine, I think he meant that we have to keep Conklin for this and next year as our back-up.

saBS.png

Everyone probably already knows this, but just some info on his old Buffalo mask. I was listening to the Flyers post game last night on the radio on the way home from the game (after beating the Thrashers 3-2!), and the studio host interviewed Martin Biron. He was asking Biron about getting some orange and black pads and helmet, and this was what he said:

-He got new pads yesterday and will be practicing with them to break them in.

-His helmet will probably be finished with painting by the weekend.

-His old Buffalo helmet which he showed on Versus sometime in November which was designed by js was indeed too small and he had to wear the white one in order to get a comfortable fit.

about time, his white mask is getting annoying, i want to see something nice soon.

Hope Biron signs with philly...well if his family loves the city as much as he does i mean.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived