Introducing new ABA Team

ROCHitman

Syracuse to join ABA

No logo or jersey sets have been released.

The ABA has been successful in upstate NY and not so sucessful in other parts of the coutry

[see Arkansas and the two mergeed teams]

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

So they're the Syracuse Bullies and their mascot is a bull. I get it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Hold it, not so fast, not when there's a news story, linked to here.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - Anti-bullying advocates are beating up on the name chosen for the new professional basketball team in Syracuse, N.Y. The Syracuse Bullies will play in the American Basketball Association beginning this fall.

People who run anti-bullying programs are crying foul over the Bullies name. They say when children attend the games, they'll get the wrong idea that bullies are cool.

A Rochester businessman, Nicholas Fritts, tells Syracuse TV station WSYR that the team's name doesn't promote bullying and shouldn't raise concerns. The team's mascot is a muscle-bound bull.

But the director of one Syracuse group, Jenna's Foundation for Non-Violence, says the team name goes against everything anti-bullying educators are trying to get across to kids.

I wonder if they'll keep the nickname with community concern?

LvZYtbZ.png

:blink: What the H*LL??? Crap - total Crap!!!! (come on tell us how you really feel about it KCScout?)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

200px-Bigbullybusick.jpg

Big Bully Busick is my role model.

This goes to you TCR for making my day: :trophy: .

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

It still falls short of the mandatory 15 pieces of flair.

Now, Chad over there has over thirty pieces of flair. Fifteen is the bare minimum. Now, do you want to be like Chad, or do you want to be the bare minimum?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived