THE GREATEST JERSEY OF ALL TIME!

Roger Clemente

I respectfully suggest that you personalize this jersey with the number 11.

...ah yes, to recognize the achievements of their first superstar, the Scandinavian sensation Erbsen Speisses.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The Predators are moving to Louisville?

Actually I remember when Louisville was trying to lure the Grizzlies there with the promise of a new arena named the KFC Bucket.

Yes, KFC Bucket.

I respectfully suggest that you personalize this jersey with the number 11.

...ah yes, to recognize the achievements of their first superstar, the Scandinavian sensation Erbsen Speisses.

...can't...stop...laughing...:lol:

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

The Predators are moving to Louisville?

Actually I remember when Louisville was trying to lure the Grizzlies there with the promise of a new arena named the KFC Bucket.

Yes, KFC Bucket.

(To AppleClock:) Hell no! Enough with the Predators aren't getting any support crap! They're getting a buttload of support fran wise, they just have trouble getting coporate support that doesn't involve their own owner. Frankly, I think the talk of them moving actually turns off the bigger coporations to the Preds. Point is, the fans support them, the city of Smashville supports them, the owner has said NUMEROUS times that they are NOT moving, and since he's not a politican or Nick Saban, I believe him. *sigh*

(To Joshua:) Really? That name is kinda awkward. Well, there would've been two good things about an NBA team in Louisville:

1. Louisville just seems like a basketball town. Don't know why, just does. :D

2. They could've gone with the "Colonels" moniker! (Then the "Bucket" thing would've made sense...)

(Ok, now to Senor Clemente:) Good job with this concept. The only thing I think would've made it better is if you incorporated the bucket shape into the jersey more...

Edit: Brownie points for the Tie-up collar!

Archived