• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*puts on blindfold*

North Dakota

New Hampshire

St. Cloud

Notre Dame

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

*also puts on blindfold*

North Dakota

Boston College

UMass

Notre Dame

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

MIght as well add mine

First Round

Minnesota

North Dakota

Boston College

UNH

UMass

Maine

Boston U.

Notre Dame

Frozen Four

Minnesota

Boston College

Maine

Boston U.

Final

Minnesota 4

Maine 2

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Minnesota

Michigan

BC

New Hampshire

Clarkson

Maine

BU

Notre Dame

--

Michigan

BC

Maine

Notre Dame

--

Michigan vs. Maine

--

Michigan

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1st Round Winners

Minnesota

Michigan

BC

New Hampshire

UMass

St. Cloud

Michigan State

Notre Dame

The Frozen Four

Minnesota

New Hampshire

St. Cloud State

Michigan State

Championship

Minnesota 5

St. Cloud State 2

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I'm watching the UMass vs Clarkson game and is it just more or is the scoreboard not centered at Blue Cross Arena? It looks to be over the left blueline.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I really hate the fact that Minnesota and North Dakota would have to meet up in the 2nd Round and can't both get to the Frozen Four.

I won't be able to go to the games or anything, but it would have been great to see Blues prospects Erik Johnson (MIN), Jay Barriball (MIN), and TJ Oshie (ND) play in St. Louis.

At least we could still see the prospect(s) on one of those two teams and Blues goaltending prospect Ben Bishop of Maine.

I'm watching the UMass vs Clarkson game and is it just more or is the scoreboard not centered at Blue Cross Arena? It looks to be over the left blueline.

It's not centered. It is over the blue line. You can clearly tell, even though the camera isn't directly on the red line.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I really hate the fact that Minnesota and North Dakota would have to meet up in the 2nd Round and can't both get to the Frozen Four.

I won't be able to go to the games or anything, but it would have been great to see Blues prospects Erik Johnson (MIN), Jay Barriball (MIN), and TJ Oshie (ND) play in St. Louis.

At least we could still see the prospect(s) on one of those two teams and Blues goaltending prospect Ben Bishop of Maine.

Good lord, if Minnesota and Maine meet up in St. Louis the place is going to be an absolute madhouse.

Glad I'll be there to take part!

Hell, I'm looking forward to seeing whomever makes it to Scottrade Center, especially since my ticket is free!

Archived