The Frozen Four

Minnesota

New Hampshire

St. Cloud State

Michigan State

Championship

Minnesota 5

St. Cloud State 2

I really hate the fact that Minnesota and North Dakota would have to meet up in the 2nd Round and can't both get to the Frozen Four.

I won't be able to go to the games or anything, but it would have been great to see Blues prospects Erik Johnson (MIN), Jay Barriball (MIN), and TJ Oshie (ND) play in St. Louis.

At least we could still see the prospect(s) on one of those two teams and Blues goaltending prospect Ben Bishop of Maine.

I'm watching the UMass vs Clarkson game and is it just more or is the scoreboard not centered at Blue Cross Arena? It looks to be over the left blueline.

It's not centered. It is over the blue line. You can clearly tell, even though the camera isn't directly on the red line.

I really hate the fact that Minnesota and North Dakota would have to meet up in the 2nd Round and can't both get to the Frozen Four.

I won't be able to go to the games or anything, but it would have been great to see Blues prospects Erik Johnson (MIN), Jay Barriball (MIN), and TJ Oshie (ND) play in St. Louis.

At least we could still see the prospect(s) on one of those two teams and Blues goaltending prospect Ben Bishop of Maine.

Good lord, if Minnesota and Maine meet up in St. Louis the place is going to be an absolute madhouse.

Glad I'll be there to take part!

Hell, I'm looking forward to seeing whomever makes it to Scottrade Center, especially since my ticket is free!

Would have loved to go. Especially if Maine was in it.

Always pulled for them. My Mom is from Maine. Still have family up there. Since KU, K-State or Washburn have no team, thats who I go for.

Them and Nebraska-Omaha.

Archived