Angels in red jerseys

BBM

I didn't realize they had red alts... how long has this been going on? Either way it needs to stop, IMO. I'm not a big fan of red jerseys in general (Red Sox and Braves both look silly in them, I think) but these take the cake. Maybe it's the red caps that does it. Here's what they looked like against the Sawks yesterday:

BXF112041422_lower.jpg

BXF106041420_lower.jpg

Really, not a big fan. Thoughts?

I didn't realize they had red alts... how long has this been going on? Either way it needs to stop, IMO. I'm not a big fan of red jerseys in general (Red Sox and Braves both look silly in them, I think) but these take the cake. Maybe it's the red caps that does it. Here's what they looked like against the Sawks yesterday:

BXF112041422_lower.jpg

BXF106041420_lower.jpg

Really, not a big fan. Thoughts?

The real question is.... WHEN DID THE RED SOX GET WHITE JERSEYS???????

So they had red jerseys, red caps, and red numerals.

Somebody call the red factory, I think there's been an overload.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They look way better than the Red Sox alt red jerseys.

You're being sarcastic!

The Angels red alternate jerseys reminds me of the black alternate jerseys the San Francisco Giants used to wear during their first few years in AT&T Park (Pacific Bell Park at the time).

YOZXkBG.png?1

I didn't realize they had red alts... how long has this been going on? Either way it needs to stop, IMO. I'm not a big fan of red jerseys in general (Red Sox and Braves both look silly in them, I think) but these take the cake.

Personally I love the Braves and Red Sox red alts, but these are just too much red. At least have white numerals, god.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I didn't realize they had red alts... how long has this been going on? Either way it needs to stop, IMO. I'm not a big fan of red jerseys in general (Red Sox and Braves both look silly in them, I think) but these take the cake.

Personally I love the Braves and Red Sox red alts, but these are just too much red. At least have white numerals, god.

I'm a big fan of the Red Sox alternates......they also where them as an alternate should be worn, basically just for home games on Sundays and the occasional holiday......I don't like the Braves alternate, and the angels is o.k but the red on red is a bit much

I was watching some of the game, and I thought the Angels' red uniforms wouldn't be that good. But they look just fine.

The problem isn't the jerseys but the caps and helmets. The white outline on the caps and helmets needs to be bigger.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived