Colts modification

LogoFan

Hey everybody

Been gone for a good while...work and other stuff

I've relaunched my website...did the Colts last. I just used their current logo, with some minor tewwksa to it.

Working on a totally new look, but I'm not happy with it yet.

As always, let me know what ya think:

Colts1

My main complaint would be the side stripes. First off, I feel the Colts would be better suited without them. Second off, they don't match up to the pant stripes.

These are pretty solid though.

However, the only thing the Colts need to do to become as close to perfect as your gonna get (that's how I feel right now anyway) would be to add a stripe on the helmet.

AHHHH! BLACK FACEMASK!  Make that facemask royal or white.

yes, if the Colts added a second blue stripe to the helmet then everything would match and it would be a great uni set. A royal helmet with two white stripes would make it fantastic.

Now this might cause a rift, but I always thought it would be cool if the team rotated the horseshoe 270 degrees to make a C for Colts. But tradition, classic, yadah, yadah, yadah... the U ain't goin' nowhere.

AHHHH! BLACK FACEMASK! Make that facemask royal or white.

yes, if the Colts added a second blue stripe to the helmet then everything would match and it would be a great uni set. A royal helmet with two white stripes would make it fantastic.

Now this might cause a rift, but I always thought it would be cool if the team rotated the horseshoe 270 degrees to make a C for Colts. But tradition, classic, yadah, yadah, yadah... the U ain't goin' nowhere.

The Colts are one team that I think should keep the white helmet, and white pants, and that don't need anything blue other than the one jersey. Oh yeah and that other blue stripe on the helmet.

Also, I too have pondered the C-shoe before, but have come to the conclusion that if it were ever to be done it would best be done on the sleeve, and maybe with a little something extra.

Love everything except that black facemask.  I think it's a great look.  Nice job!

7 posts to 1000...and a super suprise!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

AHHHH! BLACK FACEMASK! Make that facemask royal or white.

Sorry, guys, if the facemask looks black.  It's actually supposed to be navy...I was going for a little contrast, but the navy I think is too dark (you can actually better see the navy in the outline of the horseshoe logo between the sets).  Honestly, no black was added!

My intent was to go with historic colors the Colts have used in their history: royal, white, silver and navy (used briefly).  The problem you run up against when modifying a 2-color scheme is that you don't have enough contrast elements, hence the silver and navy (and no...the old green wasn't an option).  

Let me delete the navy and see if it looks better.

I don't particularly like them. I think what makes the Colts look so good is their white helmets. Everything looks so simply and clean.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Logofan,

I loved your whole sight! :D   Great stuff my man!  

I really like the blue colts helmet.  I'd have to agree with my collegues on the black face mask.  I'd go with white.  However, gray isn't bad either.

FYI- my school's team (8th graders) has black face mask with a red (scarlet) helmet, I don't care for the look, but that's what the high school does.  I'd rather have white face masks, looks clean.  Iowa State went to white face masks after having black ones.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The whole point of the horseshoe is good luck.  A horseshoe must be hung/mounted/displayed with the tips up, lest the good luck run out.  If you're going to turn it sideways, you might as well go with an entirely new logo.

It's where I sit.

the sidestripe looks out of place to me, like the professional football franchise in Buffalo :D and i'm iffy on the motion stripes you added to the horseshoe on the alternate.  otherwise, i like the idea.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived