Ultimate NCAA Baseball Project

vicfurth

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have officially finished with my semester, including finals. I'm incredibly, "cloud-9" happy right now. So, in celebration, I have decided to do something unprecendented: Unveil, not one, but TWO sets at once.

So, I give you the 22th and 23rd sets:

ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS & TCU HORNED FROGS!!!

arizonastatesundevils.png

texaschristian.gif

#1) I wanted to play off the whole "devilish" part of ASU, so I added some pitchforks, specifically under the script I created. Kinda gives it a demonic Atlanta Braves-ish feel, no? Shockingly enough, I just noticed that I managed to go through the entire set without using the running devil logo. Weird. I enjoyed doing this one. I'll always love the whole "chili/cheese" color combonation.

#2) For TCU, I went pretty simplistic. They are, however, the only the second team (aside from the Colorado Rockies) to have purple pinstripes, I believe.

Remaining teams:

Baylor Bears

Boise St. Broncos

Colorado Buffaloes

Dartmouth Big Green

Duke Blue Devils

Kansas Jayhawks

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Pittsburgh Panthers

Samford Bulldogs

Xavier Musketeers

Voting ends again Friday...

CURRENT POLLS:

ULTIMATE NCAA PROJECT POLLS:

1) Dartmouth - 2

2t) Boise State - 1

2t) Duke - 1

2t) Kansas - 1

2t) Nebraska - 1

2t) Xavier - 1

keep commenting/voting! Expect more sets soon, since I have free time now.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

since i requested asu and am a big fan i will give my 2 cents

1. i would rather see "Sun Devils" across the chest. Arizona State is too long it makes the letters too small

2. make the caps solid maroon or whatever the offical color is

3. get rid of the yellow, i know thats is their colors but man i hate them, i love the jersey now that eliminated the yellow

4. put sparky on sleeve

Not a plethora of votes this time around. I plunge on, though, lol

I give you the 24th set:

DARTMOUTH BIG GREEN!!!

dartmouthbiggreen.gif

Being an Ivy League school, Dartmouth should already scream "traditional", right? Heh, heh, WRONG!!! ;)

Actually, I did try something different. Dartmouth football has one of the oddest / most well-known helmets around. I thought the striping on their helmet would translate into a different, but still cool cap idea. Afterwards, I carried that idea through to the jersey piping as well. Just a reminder to avoid the usual "I don't like same-color sleeveless" broo-ha-ha, that is indeed a solid jersey with plain shoulder piping. No biggy, right? :P

Surprise, surprise, I actually added a team:

mich-white-sm.gif

Remaining teams:

Austin Peay Governors (ADDED)

Baylor Bears

Boise St. Broncos

Colorado Buffaloes

Duke Blue Devils

Kansas Jayhawks

Michigan Wolverines (ADDED)

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Pittsburgh Panthers

Samford Bulldogs

Xavier Musketeers

Voting ends again Monday...

CURRENT POLLS:

1t) Baylor - 1

1t) Boise State - 1

1t) Duke - 1

1t) Kansas - 1

1t) Nebraska - 1

1t) Xavier - 1

Six-way tie for first, people. Let's keep this project going! :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

People, we've reached a milestone. To put it in perspective, though, this project is less than 1/8th done.

I give you the 25th set:

DUKE BLUE DEVILS!!!

dukebluedevils.gif

Duke's basketball uniforms should not have black!!! Sorry for the supposedly off-topic sentence, but hear me out. I kept black to an absolute (meaning none) minimum in this concept, and I went for a very conservative, simple look. Heh, they're even simpler than the Dodgers that share the blue/white color scheme since I went with straight blue and white. The thing I wanted to try most was the script logo. I really liked the idea of a calligraphic font. Like?

I added a few more teams:

fsu-sm.gifpennst-white-sm.gifwisconsin-sm.gif

Remaining teams:

Austin Peay Governors

Baylor Bears

Boise St. Broncos

Colorado Buffaloes

Florida State Seminoles (ADDED)

Kansas Jayhawks

Michigan Wolverines

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Penn State Nittany Lions (ADDED)

Pittsburgh Panthers

Samford Bulldogs

Wisconsin Badgers (ADDED)

Xavier Musketeers

Voting ends again Monday...

CURRENT POLLS:

1t) Austin Peay - 1

1t) Baylor - 1

1t) Boise State - 1

1t) Kansas - 1

1t) Michigan - 1

1t) Nebraska - 1

1t) Xavier - 1

Also, I wanted to try an experiment with the voting format. I "hint" at which uniform I want to unveil next, giving three ideas. However, my opinion doesn't effect the voting directly. All right? Cool. The three ideas I want to throw out there are...

BOISE STATE, PITTSBURGH, AND SAMFORD

Seven-way tie for first, people. Let's keep this project going! :D

Archived