Bears in Orange

Billy B

The Bears are wearing their alts today against the Lions. These may be the worst alts in the NFL. Luckily, they only wear them once a year but they should just get rid of it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bears are wearing their alts today against the Lions. These may be the worst alts in the NFL. Luckily, they only wear them once a year but they should just get rid of it.

I totally agree. There is absolutely no reason for the Bears to ever wear orange. Okay, there's one reason -- so NFL Properties can have a different jersey to sell.

In my admittedly old-school-centric opinion, there's something wrong when the Bears wear orange and the Broncos don't.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

I'd rather see the Bears in Orange than Rutgers "Scarlet" knights in all black.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Bear hunters should wear orange. Bears shouldn't.

I thought it was just a way to show solidarity with the Bears fans who travel to Northern Wisconsin to hunt, fish and find other ways to redneck it up before returning home to their "sophisticated" city lives.

Bear hunters should wear orange. Bears shouldn't.

I thought it was just a way to show solidarity with the Bears fans who travel to Northern Wisconsin to hunt, fish and find other ways to redneck it up before returning home to their "sophisticated" city lives.

I go to school in Kenosha, and the place is littered with them. But southeast Wisconsin is no redneck haven... maybe near the UP, but not where I live.

Having said that, I think that the orange jerseys are only bad because of the white pants. It's like a gradient with the darkest color on top and lightest on the bottom. Nothing matches when you have a blue helmet, orange jersey, and white pants, and I guess black shoes... Try it with the blue pants and it might be passable.

Yeah, I turned on my television and saw that.

And all of the other jerseys that the other teams were wearing too.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.

So.... you are criticizing him for starting a topic about a sports jersey on a sports logo message board, just because you already saw it on TV, and so it's not worthy to tell you about? Am i reading that right?

Just because you saw it, doesn't mean everyone has, I hadn't. I was on the road today, I would have had no idea.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The bears wear it every halloween weekend as a gimmick. I don't see what the big deal is. At least it's not black and is a part of their color scheme.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The bears wear it every halloween weekend as a gimmick. I don't see what the big deal is. At least it's not black and is a part of their color scheme.

The "big deal" is that apparently a lot of people think they're hideous and not in keeping with the Bears' image. I would agree. Can you imagine Halas leading 'his' Bears out of the tunnel with them wearing those jerseys? I can't.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The "big deal" is that apparently a lot of people think they're hideous and not in keeping with the Bears' image. I would agree. Can you imagine Halas leading 'his' Bears out of the tunnel with them wearing those jerseys? I can't.

No I can't imagine Halas leading them out onto the field blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

But I sure as hell can imagine Lovie's dumb country ass waltzing the modern bears in a modern NFL with alt jerseys to sell and money to make onto the field once a season. Sheesh.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Thanks for playing.

So.... you are criticizing him for starting a topic about a sports jersey on a sports logo message board, just because you already saw it on TV, and so it's not worthy to tell you about? Am i reading that right?

Just because you saw it, doesn't mean everyone has, I hadn't. I was on the road today, I would have had no idea.

I think he meant that they should get rid of the Bears' orange, and all of the Lions jerseys.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I like the Bears orange jersey. Its a nice change of pace. I like the Lions road jersey too. The black trim works with this jersey. I know you all hate the black, but the Lions road jersey before the black trim was added, were extremely boring.

No I can't imagine Halas leading them out onto the field blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

But I sure as hell can imagine Lovie's dumb country ass waltzing the modern bears in a modern NFL with alt jerseys to sell and money to make onto the field once a season. Sheesh.

Suit yourself, both with the awful Bears alts and your smarta** response.

My wife had a suggestion with merit...they should wear the alts with the navy pants. That might look better.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived