Oregon Ducks football unis

Delux247

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question...what happened to the yellow helmet in the picture with the green O? The only yellow one I remember was the ghost flame one and I think it had the O on the back.

they were supposed to wear a version of those with the O's in their regular spot, the sides. I guess they never got aroung to it. Civil War? I was hoping to see yellow/green/yellow like the old days.

According to my calculations, there are 48 different possibilities for the Ducks to wear. It'll take 4 years for them to wear all 48 if they wear a different one each game.

Oregon%20Unis.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've read that there are over 200 combinations they could wear at any one time.

4 jerseys x 4 pants x 3 helmets=48

That's also what I read. If you want to get technical, like we always do, there are 4 diferent colors for socks, and 2 different colors for shoes.

4 jerseys x 4 pants x 3 helmets x 4 socks x 2 shoes = 384

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

According to my calculations, there are 48 different possibilities for the Ducks to wear. It'll take 4 years for them to wear all 48 if they wear a different one each game.

Oregon%20Unis.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've read that there are over 200 combinations they could wear at any one time.

4 jerseys x 4 pants x 3 helmets=48

That's also what I read. If you want to get technical, like we always do, there are 4 diferent colors for socks, and 2 different colors for shoes.

4 jerseys x 4 pants x 3 helmets x 4 socks x 2 shoes = 384

Isn't there also a gold helmet with the O on the back?

The Football Gods will one day get revenge on Oregon for their blasphemy.

t1_dixoninjury.jpg

They already did.

ouch you my friend stepped over the line

i dont think oregon will win any more this year

brady leaf is a pansy @$$ who's afraid to get hit

our season is over

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

• 9 months later...
See this is just proof that Nike has messed up Oregon incredibly. Yea I know Phil Knight is a big donor or something for Oregon, but that doesn't mean he has to incorporate horribly awful unis....

Actually he's more than a "big donor" - he's an alumnus, and he started Nike while as a student making shoes with track coach Bill Bowerman for Steve Prefontaine. So his connection to UO is a little bit more than donorship...

OD_Signature.jpg

See this is just proof that Nike has messed up Oregon incredibly. Yea I know Phil Knight is a big donor or something for Oregon, but that doesn't mean he has to incorporate horribly awful unis....

As hideous as these jerseys are I have gotten to the point where I like them. It's Oregon Football. It's kinda fun to see what they wear every Saturday.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I actually kinda like Oregon's uniforms, always have.

My favorites would have to be,

Yellow Helmets, jerseys, and pants.

Green Helmets, Jerseys, and pants.

White helmets, jerseys, and pants.

Green helmets, black jerseys, green pants.

The monochrome works way too well with this set, IMO.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the latest combo. The yellow helmet, numbers, and shoes look good with the dark green and black unis.

btw, anyone know if Riddell makes any Oregon helmets besides the green one? (Yes, another mini helmet related post from me. I am sorry. ^_^ )

Ok, I just uploaded the pictures I took at last night's game onto my computer, and the metal stamp and the silver names on the jerseys both reflected with the flash. From far away it looks like their shoulders are glowing. I just though it was different, definitely something I have never seen before.

ArizonavsOregon007.jpg

Here is Colorado with reflective numbers:

colorado.jpg

Archived