Players in the "wrong" uniforms

I still make the trade in a heartbeat, but make no mistake about it - JA Happ could be among the top leftys in the game within another two seasons.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

15wkx09.jpg

And

96hitc.jpg

I guess after the whole "Retired or not" thing, he forgot which green team he played for. Then after another "Retired or not" fiasco, he returned to the NFC North, but he forgot which NFC North team he was on.

Not to mention I'm still pissed couldn't play for crap as a Jet.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

No pic just yet, but Modano is said to have accepted an offer for a one year deal with the Red Wings. I just can't imagine him not wearing Green and yellow/gold

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Modano hasn't worn a green or gold jersey in ages.

6uXNWAo.png

No pic just yet, but Modano is said to have accepted an offer for a one year deal with the Red Wings. I just can't imagine him not wearing Green and yellow/gold

He didn't say the jersey was green or gold. Nitpick fail.

...But yeah, these placeholder with no pic posts, Favre references and the whole thread in general are getting old. Almost everybody changes teams a few times the last few decades, this thread has run its course.

How silly of me to assume he meant Dallas' undetectable green and gold trim. Nitpick fail nitpicker.

6uXNWAo.png

Well, he just said wearing green and gold, that doesnt mean the entire JERSEY has to be green and gold.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

How silly of me to assume he meant Dallas' undetectable green and gold trim. Nitpick fail nitpicker.

Yeah, it was quite silly of you. If its that "undetectable" then you need to get your eyes checked, im not kidding.

P.S. Pointing out blatant mistakes isnt nitpicking.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED