Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Alonzo Mourning as a New Jersey Net:

tumblr_l3ynzn0nLA1qay78vo1_400.jpg

how do you speak a logo? (logo in speech bubble)

Well, it looks like the bottom is supposed to resemble a comic strip or something... And the Nets bubble is on the right, which is usually the "punchline" of a comic strip. Maybe they were foreshadowing what a joke the Nets were going to become.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

oh, i thought the canucks offered him a contract but he decided to run for more money with new york. similar to what khabibulin did with the lightning and blackhawks.

Why should anyone be blamed for turning down more money? That's pretty selfish to think that he owes you so much that he'd accept less to stay and play for you.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

he was my hero from 2003-08. then this son of a bitch decides to run to vancouver's most hated team. why is he even getting his number retired.

Markus%20Naslund%20looks%20frustrated%20after%20the%20game.jpg

It was weird seeing him as a Ranger.

Are the Rangers really more hated than the Flames or Oilers by Canuck fans?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

You don't know how hard it was to find this...

bertuzzi_medium.jpg

What team do people associate Bertuzzi with? He was in Vancouver for most of his career, but when you've played on 6 different teams(4 since Vancouver), does it really matter?

He shouldn't even be in the league anymore. I'm sure the Moore family agrees with me.

*Side note: My fiance and I were in Colorado in October visiting some friends, and we went to see the Wings-Avs game. He still gets booed by Avalanche fans every time he touches the puck.

This might be the wrong uniform for Yankee fans, but it sure looks right for C.C.

12.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

^ I have no idea who or what you're talking about.

Not that anyone is interested, but we are talking about an iconic Spanish soccer player Raúl here. He joined Real Madrid in 1992 (when he was 14 or 15). After that he has basically won anything there is to win with Real, 6 titles in the Spanish league, three titles in the Champions League etc.

He's the all-time top scorer for Real Madrid (sometimes nicknamed Raúl Madrid) and has played the most matches for them. He's also the all-time top scorer in the UEFA Champions League and the Spanish national team. It goes without saying that he's Real's long time captain, 'El Capitan'. Also known as 'El Siete' (the seven) and 'El Angel del Madrid'.

Now, as Real continues their policy of buying the best players in the world, Raúl found himself on the fringes of the first team. He had the option of continuing to be a veteran substitute and a fan favorite, or find himself a team where he still can play. So he chose to leave Madrid after 16 seasons and joined a German side Schalcke 04.

I'm not sure if you could find any American athlete who's more in a 'wrong uniform'.

raul2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raúl_González