new twolves unis for 2008

I hope so. They changed one year into the KG era and should change now that it's over. They can close out some pretty ugly uniforms on a 70 loss season.

I hope they incorporate more green and less black and silver.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So does this mean if they want a black jersey, the NBA will say no even though they have one now? Also, who wants to put up odds on the jersey being navy or baby blue ;) and the NBA saying OK.

KISSwall09.jpg

i was curious with so many teams getting new uniforms, i contacted the timberwolves throught their website and asked. at they said they would be getting new uniforms but keeping their current logo.

If this is true, then this is awesome. They've needed an update since 2002.

So does this mean if they want a black jersey, the NBA will say no even though they have one now? Also, who wants to put up odds on the jersey being navy or baby blue ;) and the NBA saying OK.

They just can't have a black alternate. They can have a black uniform if it's their regular roads and not alts.

Yah yah yah. Then somebody'll say "I love lamp", so I'll just get it over with.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Everytime someone says something with "I Love..." and then someone else says the same thing about something else, someone inevitably(sp?) repeats the Steve Carrell character's famous "I Love Lamp" quote. It's gotten rather old fast.

Archived