Arizona State Rumor

kelvarnsen

why?

because their current uniforms are awful

im a huge asu fan and i hate the uniforms

the yellow on the helmets doesnt match the yellow on the uniforms or pants

either go with white helmets and white pants

or maroon helmets that match the shirts and white or yellow pants

I put Arizona State's unis on my top 10 best list for a reason. I love those usis to death! That sinister little Devil on the helmet, the combo of colors the excecution, and the more traditional, classical look. All of that I say makes a great uni. Never change it. EVER!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

ASU has a fantastic uniform. THey tried tweaking it a few years ago, and it sucked, they went back to what works. What they have now is near college perfection.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I put Arizona State's unis on my top 10 best list for a reason. I love those usis to death! That sinister little Devil on the helmet, the combo of colors the excecution, and the more traditional, classical look. All of that I say makes a great uni. Never change it. EVER!

Ditto!

I wish ASU would go back to the late 80's early 90's look.

ACox.jpgSHarvey.jpg

And then in one of my preview magazines from 1991 I found this gem which I thought they only wore once against Arizona, but this picture proves me wrong. To this community I say, "Enjoy!"

ASU_Yellow.jpg

why?

because their current uniforms are awful

im a huge asu fan and i hate the uniforms

the yellow on the helmets doesnt match the yellow on the uniforms or pants

either go with white helmets and white pants

or maroon helmets that match the shirts and white or yellow pants

ASU has some of the best jerseys in the league. You don't have much of an argument here, just that yellows don't match, I had never even noticed. ASU's jerseys are classic and clean, the only change I would want is maybe the "AS" interlocking logo on the jersey.

Ditto!

ASU's late '80s - early '90s look was awful with the ridiculous number of stripes on the helmets, sleeves, and pants. I HATED those unis. The current unis' lines are fine, but the color match of helmet to pants is a bit off (the helmets are almost mustard-colored, sort of like Pitt's helmets in the late '70s).

Whatever they do, please do not add black! Aren't we finally past that horrible trend? It looks hideous when the Saints or Ravens wear all-black unis. Time for the Reds and Mets to lose the black highlights as well.

Time for the Reds and Mets to lose the black highlights as well.

I think the Reds already have. Other than a drop shadow on the logo I think the black is gone.

Black is still present in their logos, and uniform trim:

CincinnatiReds_HUN_2008_SOL_SRGB.gif

I like it, and hope they don't change it.

Time for the Reds and Mets to lose the black highlights as well.

I think the Reds already have. Other than a drop shadow on the logo I think the black is gone.

Black is still present in their logos, and uniform trim:

CincinnatiReds_HUN_2008_SOL_SRGB.gif

I like it, and hope they don't change it.

Anyhow, I think they've just gotten themselves too far into having black in their uniforms/logos to go back now.

Archived