Shaq in Suns uni

goforbroke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you CAN forget about a Marion Suns jersey. No I did not forget that the Suns have an alt. orange jersey... but if they want orange to be their primary color (which judging by their marketing they do) then don't you think the home and road jerseys should have a lot more orange in them?

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Please return to #34.

I grew up on that.

Wow, you're just a little guy! He's worn 32 his entire career, except for his stay in L.A., and that was only because the Lakers retired 32 in honor of Magic Johnson.

17 dude. I didn't really get into basketball until he signed with the Lakers.

bSLCtu2.png

shaq_suns.jpg

It's photoshopped. Suns need new uniforms bad! Especially if they are going with Orange focused marketing like their court and website. Uniforms are still all purple.

Going in an orange direction isn't the worst thing in the world for them. I always thought that orange should be the primary with purple being the secondary. Seems to make more sense than having a team named the suns and being primarily purple.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Please return to #34.

I grew up on that.

Wow, you're just a little guy! He's worn 32 his entire career, except for his stay in L.A., and that was only because the Lakers retired 32 in honor of Magic Johnson.

Yeah, I'm 15 I never got used to seeing him wear 32 in Miami. Since I remember, he was wearing 34 on the Lakers and it seems to fit him better in my mind.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Was he 32 at the Magic?

Yep.

new_orlando_sheriff.jpg

Jon Koncak wasn't gonna give up that three-three for nothin'. Respect.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Ok, here's the trivia question -

Who wore #33 for Orlando, making Shaq take 32 instead??

(it's not Jon Koncak, it was actually one of the better players in the Magic's early days.)

Hint: he was once involved in another trade of a superstar center who was somewhat past his prime.

Please return to #34.

I grew up on that.

Gotta ask, why are you called Old School fool then?

Ok, here's the trivia question -

Who wore #33 for Orlando, making Shaq take 32 instead??

(it's not Jon Koncak, it was actually one of the better players in the Magic's early days.)

Hint: he was once involved in another trade of a superstar center who was somewhat past his prime.

Terry Catledge.

Archived