2008 MLB Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well this one is over Brewers will win this one, thanks allot Cubs. Who the hell dropped that fly ball?

Are my Cubbies making you sweat it out, Tank? ^_^

Fukudome just went yard (for once!) -- 6-3 Northsiders.

6uXNWAo.png

Yes they are, they got Prince Fielder to pop up and drop it that angers me, teh Cubs lineup is the same they used againstthe Mets so thats fine, but dropping pop ups pisses me off.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow i thought my heart was going to stop in the 9th. Awesome game and a great way to wrap up the East. I also liked the celebration this year, last year's was way over the top.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

OK, I haven't really watched TBS' telecasts this year but a few quick thoughts. First, nice to see Harold Reynolds back on tv. Second, while I like Tom Verducci as a writer he is no Ken Rosenthal when it comes to hiding in the camera pit.

Anyways Cube up 1-0 on the Brewers, Mets-Fish tied at 0, Tribe-Sox tied at 1, Twins-Royals tied at 0.

Ha.

Anyway, what's the situation with the Wild Card? If the Mets win and the Brewers lose, the Mets win the Wild Card and if the Brewers win and the Mets lose, the Brewers win the Wild Card.

What if BOTH teams lose, as is the case right now?

Looks like the definitive NL MVP has just left the game in St. Louis.

I didn't know Ryan Howard played in St. Louis.

Anyways the Mets just walked in the second run with the bases loaded. The bases are still loaded 2 out.

You have got to be kidding me. That is absolutely insane.

Ha.

Anyway, what's the situation with the Wild Card? If the Mets win and the Brewers lose, the Mets win the Wild Card and if the Brewers win and the Mets lose, the Brewers win the Wild Card.

What if BOTH teams lose, as is the case right now?

If both teams either win or lose they play each other tomorrow night at Shea in game 163.

You have got to be kidding me. That is absolutely insane.

It's called sarcasm, as Howard as a legitimate shot at winning NL MVP.

Archived