2008 MLB Season

gingerbreadmann

Ha.

Anyway, what's the situation with the Wild Card? If the Mets win and the Brewers lose, the Mets win the Wild Card and if the Brewers win and the Mets lose, the Brewers win the Wild Card.

What if BOTH teams lose, as is the case right now?

there would be a playoff game tomorrow for the wild card (sometime around 7pm or 8pm).

so long and thanks for all the fish.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha.

Anyway, what's the situation with the Wild Card? If the Mets win and the Brewers lose, the Mets win the Wild Card and if the Brewers win and the Mets lose, the Brewers win the Wild Card.

there would be a playoff game tomorrow for the wild card (sometime around 7pm or 8pm).

If it does come down to that, I hope it's as good as last year's Colorado-San Diego epic showdown for the Wild Card.

Somewhere in Jersey, Tank is doing some sort of happy dance and is making a petition to rename 'God' to 'Carlos Beltran' after that homer.

Watch, though. I bet later on the bullpen chokes and all of New York will want to hurt them.

At least the Mutts season ends with them wearing their best uniform combo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ha.

If both teams either win or lose they play each other tomorrow night at Shea in game 163.

You have got to be kidding me. That is absolutely insane.

It's called sarcasm, as Howard as a legitimate shot at winning NL MVP.

Well if he really has a legitimate shot, that's insane. :P

Uh oh... 1 more out!

:censored:, I just got a 1986 flashback even though I wasn't alive... :o

Ha.

If both teams either win or lose they play each other tomorrow night at Shea in game 163.

You have got to be kidding me. That is absolutely insane.

It's called sarcasm, as Howard as a legitimate shot at winning NL MVP.

Well if he really has a legitimate shot, that's insane. :P

Uh oh... 1 more out!

I personally wouldn't give Howard the MVP, nor do I think he'll win it, but to say that a player who leads his league in HR and RBI, and hits .345 w/ 11 HR in September for a division winner doesn't have a legitimate shot at the award is just stupid.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Perhaps the Mets should demand the MLB schedule makers to not have them play the Marlins in the final series of the season. :wacko:

They are finishing in Houston next season.

That's a relief (no pun intended)

I hope the fort is sound right about now....

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived