Euro 2008 Austria-Switzerland

NEW.ERA

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it ends up like this, it's gonna be Russia v. Oranje in the quarterfinal, and judging by the way Russia's playing, it should be a very exciting game. Shoot, the entire quarterfinals are gonna be really interesting. Germany v. Portugal AND Spain v. Italy? Wow.

And Germany's manager is suspended for the quarterfinal. Interesting.

If it ends up like this, it's gonna be Russia v. Oranje in the quarterfinal, and judging by the way Russia's playing, it should be a very exciting game. Shoot, the entire quarterfinals are gonna be really interesting. Germany v. Portugal AND Spain v. Italy? Wow.

And Germany's manager is suspended for the quarterfinal. Interesting.

Yeah that's going to hurt and i don't think Podalski's playing either

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's like Netherlands vs. Netherlands

It's funny you say that, because I watched the Russia game again on the late replay, and idk if it was just me, or the Russians played EXACTLY like the Dutch. It was like watching Oranje in красно. Should be a very interesting game.

Portugal v. Germany's gonna be a good game as well.

I don't think it will be a blowout alot of people want to say Portugal 3 Germany 1 or something like that, as far as i know Frings and Podalski will play and with Ballack playing great and oh yeah the still have Miroslav Klose.... i do believe Penalties could happen or a close German victory

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Agreed. Who saw this coming? I guess not having their manager and making 3 changes turned out to be beneficial for the Germans.

Now it's time to see how good of a team the Portuguese really are.

Archived