Logo And Uniform Prototypes

AsM29

After seeing a few threads on uniforms and logo's that didn't quite make the cut, I though it would be cool to have one thread with these types of images (Hopefully you guys agree with me). Also if you have any information on any of the logos in this thread, feel free to post it. I guess I will start things off.

Washington Capitals rejected prototypes (if anyone has a vector or even a larger, clearer picture of either of these, please PM me)

Capitals_proto.gif

Washington_Capitals_unused.gif

Houstan Texans initial logo proposal

Texans_proposed.gif

Cleveland Browns rejected

Cleveland_Browns_5.gif

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stars nameplate font prototype:

9091templpates2.jpg

gino_churla.jpg

that's all i've got available to post from this computer.

i seriously need to finish my stars uniform history site one of these days. i think it has so much potential, but i'm a lazy lazy man. :(

Thank you for posting those ColeJ. I have never seen the nameplate prototypes before. Here are some concept logos and uniforms that the Charlotte Bobcats went through while coming up with their most recent identity.

Picture1-12.png

Picture2-14.png

Picture3-11.png

Picture4-9.png

Despite having already seen some of those Charlotte prototypes before, I still can't help but think just how bad a name "Bobcats" is for a pro team. I mean, some of the more cartoony concepts (like the Raptor-Cat dribbling logo or the one w/ sunglasses) fit the team only b/c I think "Bobcats" sounds like a little league team or a minor league one at best.

Picture2-14.png

The logo in the middle on the right side should have been the Bobcats logo all along. That is gorgeous.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Picture2-14.png

The logo in the middle on the right side should have been the Bobcats logo all along. That is gorgeous.

I absolutely love the one on the top right. That would make a kick-ass alternate logo.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

the Bobcats released a full set of each of the other names as well... the Dragons, and the Flight in same fashion. a great reference sheet for other design ideas.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

the Bobcats released a full set of each of the other names as well... the Dragons, and the Flight in same fashion. a great reference sheet for other design ideas.

Does anyone have the images of the logo sheets for the Flight and Dragons, I've seen a few, but I'm sure not all.

Great posts all around...for some reason that I can't explain I really like this Suns concept.

uni2.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived