Logo And Uniform Prototypes

AsM29

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old School Fool: Thank YOU for '93 unused Clips' logos. WHAT an improvement they would've been, those cheap :cursing: ! CC Forums posters & lurkers ROOL!

Shanurr: GREAT WHA Screaming Eagles find! What inna heck kinda hockey sweater IS that supposed to be? It looks like some kinda unholy sweater/pants unitard hybrid, with the emphasis on the "'tard", apologies to the actually mentally challenged . . . :wacko:

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

IHL Victoria Spiders jersey, unused as the move from San Francisco never took place:

Victoria_Spiders--c630_1.jpg

I remember that jersey. I got to try the jersey on and interview the guy who was trying to bring the team to Victoria for a school project. If I recall, his son helped pick the colours for the San Jose Sharks or something like that. (That was according to him) I remember the arena was something like 12,000 that he was trying to build. A bit big for Victoria at the time.

Additional St. Louis Blues prototype designs from the source of this

blues003.jpg

final_sun, where did you get these images? I have never seen any of them...

I downloaded them about two years ago, but don't recall the source. They were most likely from hfboards, but may have come from this board or Uni Watch. The source is the same publication the photo of the unused 90s alternate came from, although I'm not certain what that publication is.

During the Blues' 35th anniversary they released a book called"St. Louis Blues hockey club, 1967-2002: Note by note". It contained all of the Blues jerseys pictured in this thread. The slashie jerseys with the red were bad enough, the one pictured are hideous, there would be a riot if the Bluenote was ever removed.

Hampton Roads Rhinos ca. 1996 NHL expansion pitch logos:

Hampton_Roads_Rhinos.png

That wouldn't have lasted. :P

Wow holy flash back Batman! I remember going to a web site for the Hampton Road NHL bid. They had a petition with 1100 signatures and from what I recall finished in the top 8 finalists along with Hamilton, Houston, OKC and the 4 that got in.

IHL Victoria Spiders jersey, unused as the move from San Francisco never took place:

I remember that jersey. I got to try the jersey on and interview the guy who was trying to bring the team to Victoria for a school project. If I recall, his son helped pick the colours for the San Jose Sharks or something like that. (That was according to him) I remember the arena was something like 12,000 that he was trying to build. A bit big for Victoria at the time.

If I remember correctly, the Spiders put their giant inflatable spider thingy on ebay. I wonder if anyone bought it.

If I remember correctly, the Spiders put their giant inflatable spider thingy on ebay. I wonder if anyone bought it.

A rental place here in Topeka was the last known owner of the Giant Spider. It was purchase by the now defunct Topeka Tarantulas CHL Franchise back in 2004. They never used the thing, so I'm not sure why they bought it. When the team folded, they put it on eBay.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/102005/loc_mascot.shtml

and

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/102705/loc_spidey.shtml

Nah - Philadelphia is too many letters to be put on a jersey using that font.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived