Logo And Uniform Prototypes

AsM29

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
true, it has the shape of the famous logo

famouslogo.jpg

The shape also kinda looks like that weird patriotic hat (whatever its called) like the one the flying elvis is wearing.

Is that Hawks logo for real? when was it proposed? it looks more like an Angels than Hawks logo

"Famous"? That stands for "famous"? I see it all the time, but am not hip enough to know what it means. Is it like Volcom or Hurley or Element or those other things I don't get?

"Famous Stars and Straps" is the company. Yes, it's like those other brands you mentioned.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

f907f98402f5232fa256de1e79f7bc4f83d.jpg

/vomit

Yes, we get it. You don't like the Rays new look. But this is a PROTOTYPE thread for designs that were NOT used. Just repeatedly posting Rays logos/uniforms that they are currently using and adding a word of displeasure is not contributing to the overall spirit of the thread.

THANKS Slickster for the Vancouver Mounties logo image. I thought I remembered the Mountie character holding a flag. I didn't remember the varsity "M" use but like it. Ah, what might've been . . . :flagcanada:

. . . and speaking of which, would whomever previously posted the 1993 or '94 unused LA Clippers prototype new logos & colors PLEASE re-post it again to this thread?!? THIS time I'll actually save them; THANKS in advance B)

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

Additional St. Louis Blues prototype designs from the source of this

blues003.jpg

final_sun, where did you get these images? I have never seen any of them...

I wouldn't go with that over what the Blues have now (or at least had pre-Edge), but IMO that is a fantastic jersey design, and any minor-league or lower-level team with the name Blues would look fantastic in that jersey. The staff behind the wordmark is brilliant, as is the B-clef. The little notes could go though.

One crit - I don't understand why some jerseys are designed with continuous patterns that can only be realized with the arms fully outstretched. How often is a player actually in that position?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

blues003.jpg

I downloaded them about two years ago, but don't recall the source. They were most likely from hfboards, but may have come from this board or Uni Watch. The source is the same publication the photo of the unused 90s alternate came from, although I'm not certain what that publication is.

Cleveland Barons jersey (from HHOF) that was to have been used in 1978-'79 had they not merged with Minnesota:

baronsjersey0002_op_c.jpg

Hampton Roads Rhinos ca. 1996 NHL expansion pitch logos:

Hampton_Roads_Rhinos.png

IHL Victoria Spiders jersey, unused as the move from San Francisco never took place:

Victoria_Spiders--c630_1.jpg

blues003.jpg

I downloaded them about two years ago, but don't recall the source. They were most likely from hfboards, but may have come from this board or Uni Watch. The source is the same publication the photo of the unused 90s alternate came from, although I'm not certain what that publication is.

During the Blues' 35th anniversary they released a book called"St. Louis Blues hockey club, 1967-2002: Note by note". It contained all of the Blues jerseys pictured in this thread. The slashie jerseys with the red were bad enough, the one pictured are hideous, there would be a riot if the Bluenote was ever removed.

Archived