Ugliest uniform ever?

Sodboy13

cowboy6lr.png

Quad City Mallards.

The sheriff jerseys.

No sign of a mallard on it lol

Isn't that their logo on the sheriff's badge?

I like how every single one of the hockey jerseys he posted pictures to are linked from my photobucket account. I feel violated. :blink:

Haha sorry man

I just went to Google because I remembered the Mallard's sherriff jerseys and I just got these off a page they had.

My bad :P

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone care to mention the mid-70s NBA, with Indiana, Atlanta, the Miami Floridians, and Capital Bullets with the vertical bands on the shorts and tank top? And the latter two had the temerity to do a throwback game (I guess the NBA people read this board!).

I call this one the Mexican Restaurant jersey (leaving Taco Bell for the Padres of the 70s and 80s). You got your avocado, your neon lime (for the marguerita), the red (tomato), the orange, and maize -- what you call "corn."

• 3 weeks later...
There are a couple of others that deserve mention in the ugliness:

River City Rascals

Providence Bruins Dunkin' Donuts warmups

Dallas Mavericks Hefty Bag alternate

Charlotte Checkers alternate with the checkerboard and the pink/purple/blue gradient

Quad City Mallards' sheriff jersey

The U.S. World Cup team in 1994

Bradford City's tiger stripes

and the ultimate in fugly ...

The Caribous of Colorado!

theworstjerseyever.jpg

Which era of the River City Rascals are you referring to?

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

zuba2.jpg

nightuni.gif

:D

/thread.

I remember watching the Storm win some ArenaBowl on ESPNClassic, and I was pissed off because they won in those things.

I believe it was the status quo for the league back then.

... These updates, while not always successful, mark an evolution that has broken the typical design patterns that had repeated themselves to the point of boredom. ...

Sorry, had to bold that piece of the last response, since it struck a chord with me. Need we look at how many colleges and high schools adopted the Broncos striping style after its inception? Perhaps, even to the point of boredom?

That would include the LCFL National Champion Foothill Firehawks of Monrovia, CA, who went 19-0 in 2007, sumthin the Patsies cant claim

• 2 years later...

If this one doesn't top the 1980 Tucson Toros, it definitely makes things into a two-horse race. Also from 1980, it's the stomach-and-trim-only two-tone pinstripes of the Tacoma Tigers:

2511656502_2ac309d83b.jpg

Sweet Lordy Jeebus.

Apparently, it's not the only uniform with that template. The Lynn Sailors of the Eastern League wore this jersey in powder blue and yellow.

Credit: Jonathan Backstrom on Uniwatch:

4877391155_6e1504722f_o.jpg

On those Toro's jerseys is the back light blue? So we have Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, and Lt. Blue. WOW. I mean I don't think an 1978 beer league softball team would even wear something like that.

There was an auction a few months ago on a similar jersey, but the back was all orange. I wonder if they had home AND road versions of this monstrosity?

Any Tusconians want to speak up here?

tb_bucs_vinny450.jpg

No, this is the worst uniform thread.

Look, even Vinny's tryin to escape from his uniform, they're so fugly!

No he was trying to escape the team they were so bad.

Those uniforms are great.

2ly2w09.jpg

tb_bucs_vinny450.jpg

No, this is the worst uniform thread.

Look, even Vinny's tryin to escape from his uniform, they're so fugly!

No he was trying to escape the team they were so bad.

Those uniforms are great.

+1 (to a degree). Vinny is colorblind, and it really took affect in the 1986 Sugar and 1987 Fiesta Bowls.

Archived