2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get the tag line "black is the new red". But there is still red in the jerseys, so is red the new black?

Who care's? It's catchy! :upside:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

That's preview for they will suck, just as everything else does about this team. The retarded thieving owner, the stupid 'insert any name here' clip art 'logo', and now, your stupid uniform. Guess that's what karma does for ass-stain organizations.

Just shut up already. We get the idea that it's bad, but it could've been 100 times worse than it already is. It sucks to admit it yes, but god damn man running around an internet forum and insulting the organization every chance you get makes you look like an immature fool. Also the fact that you were initially pissed because you're design didn't make the cut. Ego much?

bSLCtu2.png

Those just look like sleeveless T shirts (Hmm in Oklahoma at a WalMart go figure) But I have to say if they are going to use that basic look of the Lighter blue outlined in the red It might not look all that bad. We'll just have to wait a few days to see I suppose.

That's preview for they will suck, just as everything else does about this team. The retarded thieving owner, the stupid 'insert any name here' clip art 'logo', and now, your stupid uniform. Guess that's what karma does for ass-stain organizations.

Just shut up already. We get the idea that it's bad, but it could've been 100 times worse than it already is. It sucks to admit it yes, but god damn man running around an internet forum and insulting the organization every chance you get makes you look like an immature fool. Also the fact that you were initially pissed because you're design didn't make the cut. Ego much?

Man I'm getting tired of clearing this up. Look dude, there was no 'cut', rather we never got a chance to even present to anyone at OKC. So throw that little comment out of the frame.

I have an anger complex when it comes to poor logo branding, and it makes me more aggravated than Tiger Woods missing a 4 foot put. when it happens in a league like the NBA. Just the face of that Clay Bennett pisses me off. Anyways, yeah no ego-induced commenting here, sorry, I just can't stand bs. I mean, who can? And I haven't said anything else since the Sept 3rd unveiling, so I have my 25-day liaison period to now come back and diss OKC every opportunity there is.

Thanks for your concern.

Man I'm getting tired of clearing this up. Look numb nuts, there was no 'cut', rather we never got a chance to even present to anyone at OKC. So throw that little comment out of the frame.

I have an anger complex when it comes to poor logo branding, and it makes me more aggravated than a mother giving birth to a child with down-syndrome when it happens in a league like the NBA. Just the face of that Clay Bennett pisses me off. Anyways, yeah no ego-induced commenting here, sorry, I just can't stand bs. I mean, who can? And I haven't said anything else since the Sept 3rd unveiling, so I have my 25-day liaison period to now come back and diss OKC every opportunity there is.

Thanks for your concern.

That is the worst analogy I've ever heard. Comparing a logo to downs-syndrome? That's a little much there kid.

Let's hope karma doesn't come back to you on that.

On a side note, your Raptors jersey rendering has the claw/ball logo on the top back above the name plate. They ended up going with the maple leaf.

Man I'm getting tired of clearing this up. Look numb nuts, there was no 'cut', rather we never got a chance to even present to anyone at OKC. So throw that little comment out of the frame.

I have an anger complex when it comes to poor logo branding, and it makes me more aggravated than a mother giving birth to a child with down-syndrome when it happens in a league like the NBA. Just the face of that Clay Bennett pisses me off. Anyways, yeah no ego-induced commenting here, sorry, I just can't stand bs. I mean, who can? And I haven't said anything else since the Sept 3rd unveiling, so I have my 25-day liaison period to now come back and diss OKC every opportunity there is.

Thanks for your concern.

Ian, you really gotta cut this out. Maybe you didn't get a chance to present because of your unprofessional attitude. I certainly would never mention anything bad about a client on a message board that gets attention from people in the know. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything but your posts have gotten to be very egotistical and show you in a bad light. Want a good example? Take me from a couple years back when I was probably one of the biggest :censored:s on here. I did the same sort of thing, and what happened? I went from being contacted for paying jobs from people specifically saying "I saw your work on the CCSLC and would like to hire you", to absolutely no one coming through like that. Professionalism and appearances matter (yes Lee, you can make your joke here). I learned my lesson, and it has helped me immensely through getting an internship at an architecture firm, to said architecture firm wanting to keep me on to work part time during the school year and has opened up a lot of opportunities for me in the community.

Just some advice, take it or use it as you wish.

Now back on topic.

Archived