2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that looks...terrible.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Magic Jerseys = My favourite NBA set
whoa...talk about keeping a jersey under wraps...didnt see this comin'

i really dont like the round collar and no side panels tho; it feels too much like a throwback uni that never was.

very nice to see it red and have MILWAUKEE wordmark tho.

Amen & amen. Couldn't have said either better myself, except for the "u" in favorite.

ujsignature.png

Woah © Keanu.

When did those bad boys come out? I'd have to see the full unis on a player first, but so far I like.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I like the Magic stuff. It's up on the site now, btw. And this Bucks' alt--eh I don't know I think if I had to choose hit or miss i'd choose miss. Just, uninspired. I understand they are trying to model a throwback-esque feel to it with the current script, but it's just missing.

ShinyHubCaps said:

:blink: Hot dayum they're red.

If they'd have worked some more green in they'd be OK. Maybe some side panels or something.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Finally a red alt for the Bucks. I love the look, but I wish they wouldve added more from their current set then just the font and numbers. The same collar wouldve been nice along with green mesh side panels with the white stripe to match their green roads. It just seems the round neck has become a thing of the past, but I suppose they went with the Old/new school approach.

The Magic jerseys look great, easily in the top of the NBA. Pinstripes can look really good on basketball jerseys if done right, and the Magic are one of those teams that can pull it off.

The Bucks jersey looks good, but it looks just like the Bulls red jersey. I think some kind of cursive script would look better on these (like a concept someone did here before, I can't remember whose it was.)

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived