2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kings_js.jpg

Dear Kings Fans:

Rest assured that we have not, for a single fraction of a second, considered moving the Kings out of Sacramento. We have especially not considered moving the team to Las Vegas during this time of remaining firmly rooted in northern California. In fact, to prove how much we are not moving, we would like to point you in the direction of our team's new home uniforms, which totally have the name of your city across the front of them. I mean, we're locked in now, right? The city's right on there and everything - we can't go anywhere but Sacramento now!

Also, keep an eye out later this year for the Kings' new alternate uniforms. While they haven't been finalized yet, and we can't release all the details, we can say they feature red as the primary color, a brand new logo inspired by suits of playing cards, and a whole new script which reads "NOT LAS VEGAS." We think this look will be a must-have look for every Sacramento fan, and as always, we appreciate your continued expenditures on tickets and merchandise.

Sincerely,

The Brothers Maloof

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I know they're unveiling tomorrow, but here's whats rumored from the leaked game footage:

Thunder0809Home.gif

The color arrangement is nice, the design is clean-cut if a little tame, and it does have a little "pop"...

...But, still, the simple fact that not one single element of this entire package conjures up any images or connotations of, you know, "thunder", makes this one an epic fail in my book.

The uniform design itself is okay, now--but just not for a team nicknamed "thunder". I see too much "bright sunshiny day" in this.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived