New Kentucky Football Uniforms

jimsimo

That's the Oregon State "sports bra" cut design. Only without the colored bra.

(And this only goes to further point out the remark I made in the thread about Syracuse's new uniforms.)

I don't get the cut-off double stripe in the side panel of these jerseys--that piece could have been left out. but this look, to me, is an upgrade, if only slightly, over the Andre' Woodson radial sunburst-looking sets they wore last year.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Idk, I liked the old uniforms better. They looked like basketball uniforms over pads, and seeing as how UK's a basketball school, I thought it was a perfect fit.

These are too plain. It's like teams are learning from their piping stupidity (save for VT and Miami, which I liked), and now they're getting silly with the plainness. They could've EASILY put sleeve numbers there.

What's with all these teams without TV numbers? The jerseys, while plain are an upgrade. It's just like teams went way overboard with the piping the last few years and now they are overcompensating with uniforms that are too plain.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Similar to Kansas, at least to me.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I HATED the old uniforms. These are a 100% upgrade from the pajama jammy-jam disaster the last few years.

Look for the white pants with blue jerseys. According to Brooks, when he went to Oregon to rededicate the field in his name he came back saying he wanted to be able to mix and match the uni (ala the Ducks just not as crazy), so the blue/blue/white and blue/white/blue will be back...thank the good lord.

How do the football gods torment me by giving my cats the best two years of football in my life...and make it look ugly. Par for the Kentucky Football course. Now can I just get my helmet back????

Kentucky_OLD2.gif

white/blue/white

white/white/blue

white/blue/blue for special games

a boy can dream...

Archived