Missouri will be wearing gold jerseys tonight vs. Illinois

illini1

Looks like Missouri will be wearing the gold jerseys tonight they were rumored to wear in last year's Sugar Bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if they went with gold pants too, since they want all their fans to wear gold tonight too.

Remind me to put on my shades for that one :D

They're going to look like bananas. And I don't mean that in a good way.
Maybe they could get special gold helmets for the occasion, and wear all gold? I mean, Illinois and Syracuse can pull off the monochrome look and look pretty good, and I'm sure Notre Dame could do it as well.

LvZYtbZ.png

I thought Missouri would be doing this considering Illinois has worn their alts against Missouri a couple times before. This should be interesting, I don't really think that Missouri's gold color will look good as the primary color of a jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Haha this will be really sweet to see hopefully it won't look stupid and if they do look good wouldn't be suprised if they wear them more often

I'm conflicted on this one. I love MU (Class of '07 represent) and want to see them knock the snot out of the Illini. However, if they do that, then we'll be subjected to this more.

If they lose, then these jerseys are gone.

Is there any way they can win but scrap these anyway?

They're going to look like bananas. And I don't mean that in a good way.
Maybe they could get special gold helmets for the occasion, and wear all gold? I mean, Illinois and Syracuse can pull off the monochrome look and look pretty good, and I'm sure Notre Dame could do it as well.

ND did wear all gold for a few games during the Willingham era. I thought they were terrible.

http://collegejersey.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=7744

Archived