Texans going with the leotard look

In 5..4..3..2..1

The Texans were wearing the blue socks with the blue pants today against the Dolphins. It just looks horrible especially because they have such a nice look with the white jerseys with the red numbers the blue pants with the red and white stripe and then the red socks to accent the whole package. And since it was a come from behind, first victory for the Texans we will be seeing this again. The inmates are running the asylum and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

It is always interesting how people think what is cool and what is not. Like for instance, somebody who decides to spend over 3K on rims to me is a dumbass. However, to that person who spent all that money, those rims are cool. Am I right to judge? I don't think so because I am not the one spending all that money on rims. Then again, people who like uniform fashion could think that was cool and to another that is geeky.

So if the players like the leotard look, go for it. We are not the ones playing the game.

Red or white sock would have looked nicer - I agree, the all dark look is so high schoolish.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I just wish the Texans would break out the red pants with the white jerseys, at some point.

I think that would look great, with the red numbers on the white jerseys. With those, though, I think the blue socks would look better, to help balance the colors (blue helmet, white jersey, red pants, blue socks).

The blue pants with red socks look, didn't look that good actually. Those red socks just kinda stood out too much, with that overall look. Glad, that it might be being phased out.

im gonna let them slide...

we got the Ravens, Saints, and Jaguars debauchery to clear up before this...at least they have piping

I really think you have no idea what that word means.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I know it does'nt look as bad as the Ravens,Jags and Saints but it still is a unprofessional look. And I still think that the Titans navy blue pants/socks , Cardinals with the red pants/socks, Falcons with the black pants/socks, Redskins with the burgundy pants /socks,Bengals with the black pants /socks when they have orange socks available,Broncos when they wear all blue/bluesocks,Chargers blue pants/socks,Vikings purple pants/socks,Rams with the blue pants /blue socks all look like Shizinit!!!!!!!!!! That's 11 teams , 11 stupid teams.

I imagine the red pants would ruin the pop of the red numbers.

According to the Texans website, red pants return for the Monday night game and sadly will be paired with the battle red jerseys. No matter how we play, it'll be an ugly game.

Archived