Sports Identity Showdown I

ShinyHubCaps

Here's the template i used. I went with a short sleeve shirt (Cole DMD's soccer shirt) and shorts. I put the addidas logo on both the shirt and shorts. It's nothing special, but gets the job done.

Do you have that template available in vector?

Sure do! I used it in Illustrator. Here's the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyyzvzzqjm2

jNTsTyQ.png

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elliott: nope, doesn't work in Paint. But thanks for your vector templates!

Grrr...well back to the drawing board in terms of file types...

If you do what I said, you can save it as either of those. I think the antialiasing kills the Paint compatibility, hence why threshold is necessary.

This one I did in photoshop, Image-Mode-Grayscale, then saved as bmp.

(image removed)

This one I did Threshold. I don't really know what to do with threshold though, so I put it at the top value it could go. Any thoughts GBM, what do you do? I just did what I previously said, then saved as bmp again. Also I think it did 16 bit for the bmp save.

(Image removed)

It got pixelated, as you can see.

This one I did in photoshop, Image-Mode-Grayscale, then saved as bmp.

kickballpsd.jpg

This one I did Threshold. I don't really know what to do with threshold though, so I put it at the top value it could go. Any thoughts GBM, what do you do? I just did what I previously said, then saved as bmp again. Also I think it did 16 bit for the bmp save.

kickballthreshold.jpg

It got pixelated, as you can see.

...Which is the point. Paint is dependent on regions of solid color, which anti-aliasing completely screws up. Which is why it's going to look choppier than usual. I think you messed something up though, since it still doesn't work. Let me try something quickly but you got the idea. (and try saving as png, too.)

Thanks for posting the templates, fellas.

Ill join.

Niagara Falls Rush

Stupid question, but Niagara Falls, ON or Niagara Falls, NY? (Ontario is within the population range, but either would work, I'm sure.)

After a bunch of pondering, I've decided I'm in.

I'm going with Akron, Ohio.

That is unless you'll bend the rules for like 73,000-person Youngstown, Ohio.

I already said that Youngstown was OK because when I looked it up, it was 75,000. You should call one or the other definitively, though.

Is it too late to sign up, I mean I noticed the first page said last day of sign up is December 17th, but I also noticed you said that you may end the sign ups do to 50 markets being taken

If I can, I would like a team in Tuscaloosa,Birmingham, or Huntsville (If I am allowed to join I can decide).

I will wait till its said I can be in or not to post everything else.

Pick one and I'll take your name.

Name: Big Mike

Market: Birmingham, Alabama Population (229,800)

and the name will be:

Alabama Vulcans (due to the statue of Vulcan)

Colors: Crimson, Silver, Gold

I know there was a football team called Birmingham Vulcans but I am going to make diff. logos for this team!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Okay, so in the first post it says that the game ball has to be included with the logos. I don't know about everyone else, but I think it fits better with the uniforms. So, could we include the ball with the uniforms if we wanted, or does it have to be a part of the logo package? Or am I just taking this way too seriously?

spacer.png

Okay, so in the first post it says that the game ball has to be included with the logos. I don't know about everyone else, but I think it fits better with the uniforms. So, could we include the ball with the uniforms if we wanted, or does it have to be a part of the logo package? Or am I just taking this way too seriously?

I'm sure if you put it with the uniforms it'll be fine. He wants everything on the same .png file so I doubt order will be that important.

jNTsTyQ.png

I'm sure if you put it with the uniforms it'll be fine. He wants everything on the same .png file so I doubt order will be that important.

Speaking of the kickball, will thier be a template for it? and for paint (I guess thats a dumb question but just wanted to make sure)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

That's what I figure, but I just want the official word.

Speaking of the kickball, will thier be a template for it? and for paint (I guess thats a dumb question but just wanted to make sure)

It's just a circle. I added some texture close-ups, but that's easily done aswell, even in paint.

spacer.png

Archived