South Florida wearing white helmets

CrookedThumb

I'm pretty sure I've always seen them wear green pants. I like the look they have today, but I do prefer the gold more.

They wore white pants in at least two home games this year...Syracuse and Rutgers(?). They've also worn them on the road a few times. The white helmets are brand new, though.

what's up with the field?

They're playing at Tropicana Field, which is primarily used for baseball. So, they had to mess it up in order to put a football field in there.

I know they had to place field turf over where the dirt usually is, but it's the parts that are "permenantly" turf that look like crap and the dirt areas that look like nice. That's what I don't get.

I know they had to place field turf over where the dirt usually is, but it's the parts that are "permenantly" turf that look like crap and the dirt areas that look like nice. That's what I don't get.

Makes perfect sense if you've ever watched a game at that hole.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

what's up with the field?

They're playing at Tropicana Field, which is primarily used for baseball. So, they had to mess it up in order to put a football field in there.

that's what i'm wondering

there is no reason why the bulls shouldnt use a vikings type helmet with horns on them....regardless i like the white helmets...but they still suffer from my biggest pet peeve....there is no gold in the helmet as there is no green in their gold one...what is wrogn with this school and placing their school colors on the helmet?

Miami.png

Makes perfect sense if you've ever watched a game at that hole.

Yes that is my least favorite part of the trop, the turf is spoltchy.

I actually really like this set, suprised me when I first saw them.

Go Bulls!

Archived