New League - LFL

larrypep

The only sports uniforms I've ever shown my wife, that she had ANY interest in. We're thinking of getting an authentic complete uni. :devil:

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Miami Caliente... har har har! Are these games ever on TV? (Insert sexual football-related joke here)

I noticed that teams that share city names with NFL teams use those colors. Tampa Breeze rockin' the pewter helmets, nice!

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Looking at the team names...

Wonder when the Green Bay G-Spots will join the league?

"Well Bob, it's amazing how one-sided this game has been. Green Bay's backfield has met little resistance. Chicago's defense has been trying all day, but regardless of their efforts they simple cannot get their hands on an elussive G-spot back."

*runs and ducks

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

There's game worn uniforms in the shop...

LFL-GWU-5-2T.jpg

To quote Dave Chappelle in the "Trading Spouses" skit...

Mmmmm...t***y residue...

Wasn't she on CBS' Big Brother?

Yes she was...she was in the season with Evil Dick.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

There's a girl from my high school on the Miami "team". The funny thing is that they fudged her birthdate! She was the class behind me (which should make her 28), but they say she was born in 1983 (25 yrs old)! Scam! I can't possibly enjoy this league now! :)

Archived