2009 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The middle relief is absolutely terrible. Mike "Heart Attack" Gonzalez has lived up to his name in just 3 appearances so far this season. The only man in the bullpen that has been consistently good is Rafael Soriano. The pen is the only reason why we had to struggle to win this game.

Thank God for Kelly Johnson and Logan Schafer's speed.

Yup. Now I'm sitting here with nothing to do til the late games come on.

The Braves are going to start it back up around 10:40.

I just heard from ESPN. Now I'm watching the Angels and Red Sox but it is a local Fox channel and the announcers are killing me with how terrible they are.

Yeah, I was watching that game for a little bit and the announcers were absolutely terrible. I mean come on, it's LA, can't you get some better announcers?

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Hey jayjackson, this is an interesting game tonight, with both sides having porous communication on the field.

Very interesting. At least in this one, the Braves didn't try to lose as hard as the tried last night.

*Places sign in the topic that reads 'No Politics allowed on Baseball Thread'*

Thank you. Now, I'm happy the M's came back to win and if they sweep the A's before heading home, then it's a good start. How long that lasts is still a matter of how well the team can do in the long run, even with Ichiro coming back.

Archived