NFL Draft hats for 2009

scraw28

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they're going with teams' "secondary" colors as base colors for the caps.

In that regard...it'll be interesting to see how the Bucs' caps turn out. Half the manufacturers out there don't know which color is what. (And for good reason...so much of the uniform is pewter...but damn near all their print materials, their dark jerseys, and most of RayJay is predominantly red.)

One thing I can guarantee we won't see? Ninja-turtle-ooze green hats for the Seahawks. (Although I secretly kinda wish they would pull the trigger on that.)

If my theory proves correct, then we're likely to see red Texans caps, yellow Packers caps, red Bills caps (maybe), orange Broncos caps, possibly a coral (orange) Fins cap (though I bet white is more likely), red Falcons cap, and maybe a red Giants cap???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

When can I get an NFL fitted hat that 1. Looks normal 2. Isn't mesh 3. Under $24.99

Dude, preaching to the choir. What the heck is still with the mesh. The last 4 years have brought us at least one design with mesh. I settled on this about two years ago: http://www.lids.com/pid/20086905

It is the most normal I could find, but either way you look at it, the NFL with jack you with the price.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

When can I get an NFL fitted hat that 1. Looks normal 2. Isn't mesh 3. Under $24.99

Dude, preaching to the choir. What the heck is still with the mesh. The last 4 years have brought us at least one design with mesh. I settled on this about two years ago: http://www.lids.com/pid/20086905

It is the most normal I could find, but either way you look at it, the NFL with jack you with the price.

I was going to post that exact hat. That's been my favorite type of hats for awhile now. They are pretty solid, very similar to the Franchise caps but I think they are a bit more comfortable.

• 1 month later...

What is wrong with putting the helmet logo on the helmet color? I know the Bengals, Browns, Eagles, Vikings, Rams, and even the Seahawks somewhat would pose problems, but I think they can figure it out. Bengals- Tiger head logo on Orange, Browns- Plain Orange hat, Eagles- Eagle head logo on Green, Vikings- Viking head logo on Purple, Rams- Ram head logo on Navy, Seahawks- Seahawk head logo on helmet Blue. I know it isn't very imaginative, but that is what those teams look like. Represent that.

Archived