Lil' Wayne on Around the Horn!

Shroinke

I'm listening to it on Sirius, on their ESPN All-Access channel. Most rappers I see interviewed say absolutely nothing of substance, and are just incoherent to understand...and this is coming from a longtime rap/hip-hop fan. However, I'm somewhat surprised hearing Wayne, and while I'm not a fan of his music, he doesn't sound half-bad. He's no worse than those babbling buffoons Mariotti and Paige.

I've seen him on there before. I think he also writes, or wrote, a blog for ESPN. He actually knows what he's talking about -- it's a little hard to take him too serious with all the tattoos on his face and such, but he really does know sports.

IUe6Hvh.png

Wayne's been making appearances on ESPN a lot lately, but most of those were just interviews. So yeah, it's definitely not weird to see Lil Wayne on ESPN, but is is bizarre as hell to see him actually participate on Around the Horn, and actually hold his own (though, he did get to the final round thanks to the fact that even though he was the low man, he got 4 extra points for having 4 Grammys. :P)

It's pretty cool, especially because Wayne actually knows what he's talking about.

LOL @ Wayne saying I am no longer afraid of twinkle toes Lawrence Taylor cause he's gonna be on Dancing With The Stars.

Good jobe Lil Wayne, started out slow but definitly got the hang of things. Good for Woody, Marriotti and Mike Smith for being good sports during the whole thing, I think all enjoyed having him on.

ESPN has been on Lil Wayne's "lil wayne" for the last month or so... i don't get it, but whatever...

Hard to argue with that diamond encrusted platinum grill....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

made me wanna puke,why does ESPN bash steroid users,the put coke headed Lil Wayne and Jamal Anderson on their network? :blink:

Hey now, lil wayne is only addicted to that sizzurp! Yeah, anyway, it was interesting to see, but he's obviously not as qualified as a sports writer. ESPN jumped the shark awhile ago (as did ATH), so I guess this is just the next step...

Archived