"AFL Legacy Weekend" games

RemembertheAFL

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the Oiler Blue. Interesting to see how some got team names placed under them and some didn't. Why it says "Bills" makes me scratch my head a little. I would have preferred my Broncos one with no team name, but seeing the Man on Horse is a bit refreshing.

p5854279dt.jpg

Best view yet I've seen of it. I never knew he had a toothpick!

I'm liking the Oiler Blue. Interesting to see how some got team names placed under them and some didn't. Why it says "Bills" makes me scratch my head a little. I would have preferred my Broncos one with no team name, but seeing the Man on Horse is a bit refreshing.

I guess the '60s were a simpler time. On the cap you have an embrodered buffalo above the word "Bills" so if you "read" down the cap the cap it says "Buffalo" "Bills".

And the Broncos logo is cool; I should know this but I don't remember - did they ever render that logo in orange and blue as what passed for a secondary logo (on stationary, etc.) in those days, or was it completely replaced by the "drunken horse" logo?

p5871908dt.jpg

p5871914dt.jpg

F me...more money I gotta earmark this weekend. :D

Now...bring on the jerseys. Specifically, the white Patriots throwback.

Great shot from UniWatch along with the news that the officials in these games will also wear AFL throwbacks. Very cool.

3387207657_690613a4a2_o.jpg

LOVE the silver numbers on the Raiders' jersey, but sadly, the half(-a**ed) Pats shoulder stripes earn their throwbacks a major FAIL. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Is it just me, or does that toothpick thing look like he's doing "something else"?

p5854279dt.jpg

You would too if you had to wear those socks, hehe.

Oh, also:

p5917013dt.jpg

*twitch*

gah.

haha awesome!

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived