3 Nhl Third Jersey Concepts

Avenger

Here are a few concepts that I've originally designed to be NHL 2004 graphic mods. Let me know what you think.

Don't mind the watermark. I just put that in so people don't use the previews before I finish the whole package (God knows when that'll be).

dallasthird.gif

montrealthird.gif

phillythird.gif

Nicely done Avenger !!! I like them, the Philly uni is my favorite (and I don't even like the Flyers)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

awesome work avenger.............

The Dallas one has always been great :D

The Habs one Is really good the new logo could help 2000-ify the team but still keep the heritage good job! :flagcanada:

I really like the flyers concept, even though I really :evil: them, Ive always tried to do concepts with the liberty bell like flying shield which is awesome the way you portrayed the bell... GREAT WORK ALL AROUND!

:notworthy:

spacer.png

Once again, WOW! I'm amazed!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

They all look nice. Only problem with the Philly one is that it's a bit too Shark-ish--not that the Sharks' jerseys aren't nice, they're good jerseys, it's just that such close resemblence can be bad.

The logos are top-notch. Of course, I see rioting in the streets if the Habs ever use an alternate. *heh*

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

wow...simply wow...Dallas rocks, Philli rocks, Montreal took me a second, the Fluer deLes for me will alwasy stand for the Nords, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it looks great!

(BTW, the watermark affect with your avatar, nice touch)

wow...simply wow...Dallas rocks, Philli rocks, Montreal took me a second, the Fluer deLes for me will alwasy stand for the Nords, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it looks great!

(BTW, the watermark affect with your avatar, nice touch)

I feel you... my only thought is Montreal is now the only team in PQ, and this would help leverage them as Quebec's team. I dunno.

Those concepts are SICK!!!! I love all three. May fav is the Canadians one. Good use of the "flur"...i think that's what it is called.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Very well done. I really like what you have done with them. The textures looks great, too.

But, that exploded view literally gets me a little dizzy. It is a touch hard to picture with the shoulders flattened out like that! :P

Well done.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

But, that exploded view literally gets me a little dizzy. It is a touch hard to picture with the shoulders flattened out like that! :P

Yeah.... it's kinda the nature of the beast for designing the textures to put in the game.

I have a feeling that I won't have these ready to put in the game until NHL 2005 comes out. I plan to invest a lot of time into my portfolio this summer, and I'm pretty busy with the competitive percussion ensemble I'm in right now.

I love those Philly and Dallas concepts. The Habs one though looks like "a brief history of the Rangers" with a fleur-de-lis thrown on the front.

That said, great work as always.

BTW, does anyone have a blank NHL 2004 jersey template? I've wanted to translate some of my jersey designs onto it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I like the classic feel you put on the Dallas and Montreal designs this year, Keith. I've always loved that Habs logo, even if the Fleur de Lis gives it a more Nordique feel. Desiegn wise, it's an awesome logo. And the Philly jersey looks great too. I love the way you made the wings taper into the shield.

Did you ever do anything else with the "Avenger Classics" logos you were working on a while back. Those were some really sharp ideas too.

Avenger strikes again! Awesome job man! Looking good. BTW, is your site coming back? I've been looking for that Sharks one you did a little bit ago.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Nifty, for all of them.

Especially as third jerseys.

Because, after all, they're supposed to be a peek at a new team identity, and not just a money-grabbing scheme.

Make these into NHL 2004 uniforms, and I will grab them ASAP.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

all excellent. my fave is the habs, but im not aa big fan of that flyers logo, but AWESOME job

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I always wanted to do something like that for the Flyers. Thanks for making my ideas not seem so crazy, Avenger. That Montral logo is sweet though. If Montreal ever had a third jersey (which will never happen), that would be it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived