NHL Winter Classic leak

Buffalo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDited by Lee, reasons above.

Capn89, please don't get so ticked off. Philly has had bad luck, but you guys won the World Series last year. So if you're gonna call a Buffalonian a "Richard" please think twice before doing so again. I love cheese steak. But I hate the Flyers. SORRY!!!

<br />I'd imagine the Flyers will just wear the white version of their orange 3rds but who knows with the Bruins. Their current jersey is kinda close to the 1970s one, maybe they'll use a Bourque/Neely era jersey.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Prepare for the really-big "B".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm hoping that the Bruins will wear some form of their yellow jerseys. I think that it would look really good, I would rather the Bruins wear a yellow version of their normal jerseys as a 3rd than what they have now.

Bruins17.png

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm hoping that the Bruins will wear some form of their yellow jerseys. I think that it would look really good, I would rather the Bruins wear a yellow version of their normal jerseys as a 3rd than what they have now.

Bruins17.png

Yes, please.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived