Blue Jays wearing retro whites today

SLAM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the game tonight and it just seemed right seeing those out on the field again. Personally would've preferred the all blue caps but this works too.

All of the players were wearing 1992/1993 World Champions patches as well.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

A return to something very close to this would be great. But if they go back, they have to wear gray on the road. As much as I love the throwback cap they were on Fridays, the powder blue looks terrible.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Custom NOB lettering and some general tweaks here and there (no white-paneled hats) would make this awesome.

Yeah. The road version of this set is one of my favorite uniforms of all time. Something about how "TORONTO" is centered on the jersey just looks better than having two separate words divided by the placket, as it is on the home.

They could lose the bird on the front though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Went to the game tonight and it just seemed right seeing those out on the field again.

I'll echo this. I was at the game, too, and was thrilled to see these. I don't follow baseball too closely, so it was a surprise for me to see the Jays take the field in these beauties.

Went to the game tonight and it just seemed right seeing those out on the field again.

I'll echo this. I was at the game, too, and was thrilled to see these. I don't follow baseball too closely, so it was a surprise for me to see the Jays take the field in these beauties.

They were pretty tight-lipped about it... I had a hunch they would so I asked around. All my "in-Dome" sources just assumed they would be wearing the powder blues, it wasn't until I saw a bat-boy in the Jays dugout wearing the white pants (instead of the regular powder blue pants) did I figure they would be wearing them.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived