New Arizona State Football Uniforms...

uah8tr

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know it's been awhile since anything was talked about these, but i was surfin the web today before our game, and found this in a video on http://sundevilgridiron.com/Locker_room.cfm...

And my worst fear has become a reality.

THIS is why they added black outlines...

Untitled-1.jpg

See those on the bottom row? Yeah. Those are BLACK UNIS.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

:cursing::puke:

NOOOO....3 pants and jersey combos? Really? If we are comparing to pac 10 schools, reminds me of the combos and Arizona has. I really hope the black pants and jersey never see the light of day, hopefully it was just a prototype.

Still have some of the worst uni's in the Pac-10

Well, there's always Oregon.

Well if you get kicked out of that group, you're screwed, 'cause we don't have any room for you on our side.

:P

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You can't even see the black outline on those numbers. So not too bad, but they could have used white

ZOMG! WTF?? No! White izn't 1 of they colurz!!!! Y add white jus 4 da sake of addin white? Datz jus dum n wud be epic fail!!!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

They look a lot better on-field than they do in replica form, as I thought they would. Still, though, I don't see anything in this set that's really an improvement over what they wore previously. It's not an upgrade, just a change.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Unis look okay on the field...way better than the fan replicas. Hopefully the black combos don't make it out.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived