New College Basketball Uni's 2009-2010

redlegs420

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is honestly the first time that I've seen "BEARCATS" on anything concerning U of Cincinnati. Honestly, I like it. Like jigga, I also like the consistency between uniforms. It's simple, but the claws add a cool, unique touch.

I like the consistency between the UC basketball and football unis.

More schools need to do this.

It shouldn't be the sport's/team's identity, it should be the school's identity.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Northwestern has new uniforms this season. I've only seen the home ones and there aren't any major changes. The black outline on the wordmark and numbers has been dropped and the collar and side stripes are a little different. I'll post pics when I get the chance.

well for some schools, constant change is tradition.

every year that rick pitino has been here, the uniform has changed every year, some elements smaller than others, but the uniforms have not been the same year after year.

i hate how there is no tradition whatsover in college basketball uniforms

North Carolina, UCLA, and Duke (black creeping into the standard sets notwithstanding) beg to differ.

That is the same three i could name off the top of my head.

football, off the top of my head, : Texas, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Penn State, Ohio State, Florida State, USC, UCLA, Army, Navy, Notre Dame, Michigan, TAMU, Wisconsin, LSU, and Nebraska...whew!

WSU has switched to Nike, and considering the second-rate unis Adidas and Russell are putting out in college bball, I'm glad. Although the collar is admittedly horrible.

Pictures in the gallery here.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived