Wizards of Oz: Duel in the Locker

NJTank

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we have them both duel at the center of the Verizon Center and the winner gets a million dollars?

And the loser?

Thrown to the Sarlacc

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yeah, maybe I had a little STL Fanatic moment there. I just don't like to see the anti-NBA contingent get more ammunition, as it were, for their cause.

I am a Wizard?

Today we are all Wizards.

Somehow, I feel a little uneasy being called a Wizard.

I saw, I came, I left.

Yeah, maybe I had a little STL Fanatic moment there. I just don't like to see the anti-NBA contingent get more ammunition, as it were, for their cause.

I am a Wizard?

Personally, I am kind of digging the ability to perform magic. Enjoy it. It won't be long before we all become Bulls or Ducks or something. Someone will try to be funny and screw this up. Wait and see.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I am a Wizard?

Could be worse. At least you're not being called a Grand Wizard.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I am a Wizard?

Good point.

BB52Big.jpg

Washington is 23rd in the league in shooting percentage... it's safe to say there was no danger for either of the players involved.

Golden post...I would award you post of the day but I think it was already handed out...either way, genius post.

I am a Wizard?

well Harrison Potter is a grand wizard. :P

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Washington is 23rd in the league in shooting percentage... it's safe to say there was no danger for either of the players involved.

Golden post...I would award you post of the day but I think it was already handed out...either way, genius post.

We need a PoTD thread so everyone can see who wins. I can't imagine a better post than Hedley's today. Hell, he had two that were PoTD worthy. I'd like to see who beat him so I can ridicule the selection.

BB52Big.jpg

Should we have them both duel at the center of the Verizon Center and the winner gets a million dollars?

And the loser?

Signs with New Jersey.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Apparently, the league called in the Sixers and had them instruct security to remove any hand held signs that referenced the Arenas situation, including such non-offensive ones like "Disarm Arenas!" and "Gilbert don't shoot!"

They also chanted "don't shoot me". I wonder if it was more like "please don't shoot me clap clap clap-clap clap". I'd know, but you couldn't pay me enough to tune in to a Sixers game.

PH2010010504363.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived