ANAHEIM DUCKS

Sigma Kappa

is nice!! --Borat

but, the fact green is in the logo but not in the uni bothers me

That's true... I don't really feel this is a huge issue, look at the steelers, or the blackhawks - lots of colours in their logos that don't show up on the uni's... the green's kinda nice...

canada.png

Like Davidson said, the eye's a little strange. It seems to be little too long. Otherwise, however, this is great. I'm not wild on the colors, solely because the Ducks used to have a great, unique scheme, but I don't mind the blue. Nice stuff.

SK.

I really enjoy all your work... You are a master of the minimalist principles. I love the way you posed the duck... especially the head. Its probably the most regal pose I've ever seen a mallard depicted in...

However, I would like to see some areas where I would suggest some improvement. For example, I think your light source is throwing me off. It appears that the light is coming from the lower-left side of the duck, yet only the top tips of the wings are illuminated. I feel as if more of the wings should be visible, especially on the left wing.

I also think that the front crest may be a little too wide for it's height. Add in the fact that the logo seems to disappear on the blue jersey, and that isn't a good combo. I really like that first circle logo with the duck head... I feel that is your best fit for the front crest.

Again, keep up the great work... I'd like to give you a sneak peak of my next rebrand in the works, but I have a little more work to do before I have anything to show...

Thank you guys for all valuable comments and criticism.I appreciate it!!

Here is green version of the jersey...

GreenJersey.png

Anyone wants to give it a try ?I'd love to see some nice green jerseys in this color combo.

OH MY GOD! You're my hero. The new colors and that alternate have changed my mind. This IS what the Ducks should have.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived